Most Dangerous 80 y/o-Royce, Tyson, or Rulon?

You're an average 30 year old in your prime? Who would you least like to have a go against in the street?

I say Royce. BJJ skills are least likely to erode through time and if no rules, death is a real risk.

Gardner.

biggest guy,and could prob still throw you even at that age.

He is missing a toe though...

Wow,you would think I made this thread or something...

Gracie - the only one who will still be training at that age.

lol 80 years old? I'd fight all three at once at 30... nobody at 80 is beating up a healthy 30  yearold with a pulse.

inf0 - 

lol 80 years old? I'd fight all three at once at 30... nobody at 80 is beating up a healthy 30  yearold with a pulse.

Don't be too sure. Jack Dempsey apparently KO'ed a couple of thugs who tried to mug him when he was in his 70's. Could be a bs myth but I know I've heard that story before.

The dude in the amberlamps video was like 70 Phone Post 3.0

Tyson. They say power is the last thing to go.

Gardner is a huge dude and at 80 he will likely be using a walker due to knee problems. Somehow I think he'd be a tough dude even with a walker, but he wouldn't be all that scary.

Royce will probably be a very healthy 80-year-old, but at that age I think he'd have to actually take me down to fuck me up, and I doubt he'll have the mobility to hit me with a fast double. He'd probably have to pull guard and I'll just Brendan Schaub my way around that and kick his legs or whatever.

Which leaves Tyson, who easily wins this in my opinion. They say power is the last thing to go, and even if it had eroded by then, he'd still have the power and precision to make me unconscious very quickly.

Was going to say Gardner but I am glad I read the posts first. The above post seems reasonable. Maybe even a thread ender. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Was going to say Gardner but I am glad I read the posts first. The above post seems reasonable. Maybe even a thread ender. Phone Post 3.0

Was just thinking the same thing, ha. Chromium killed it with that answer.

85 year old wrestling legend Lou Thesz came to my friends gym in Orlando (right before he passed away in 2002), he was cranking out 50lb dumbbell curls at that age... Phone Post 3.0

There is a little pond in my town, about a mile one run around. There is an 87 year old man that Runs around that pond 4 days a week, for a good hour or so. The dude is healthy as fuck, he looks not a day over 60. I see him at my local YMCA as well, doing swimming laps and light free weights.

So, just because someone is old doesn't mean they don't still have it. All 3 of them would still beat my ass. Phone Post 3.0