most dangerous guardpuller/buttscooter

yeah i know that pulling guard is usually lame, but it also can be good if it leads to offense.

people i'd hate to have pull guard on me:

1. aoki
2. big nog (usually sweep or sub is coming)
3. imanari (lots of people fighting him leave the ring limping after he falls on his back and catches a leg)

Here's a hint- he's fighting Nate Marquardt this weekend.

quincy rice

i'd hate to have that dude pulling guard on me.

ever watch nat geo where a lion will pull guard after getting the choke hold on the wildebeest.

Maia and Aoki.

Mad Xyientist - Here's a hint- he's fighting Nate Marquardt this weekend.

beat me to it.

I would say

1a. Aoki
1b. Maia
3. Imanari

Nog is not really a buttscooter.

also,

247. Thales Leites

There is nothing more scary in MMA than a small Asian with rainbow pants buttscooting after you.

^^ lol agreed

paul harris.thales,maia,

Aoki, Maia, Dustin Hazelette (sp?)

Rani Yahya should be on that list.

TheRealJoker - There is nothing more scary in MMA than a small Asian with rainbow pants buttscooting after you.

it's true. imagine the embarassment of getting tapped or yelling out in pain losing to a guy who buttscoots.

Takumi Yano pwnz all.

I may be mistaken, but to Maia's credit, has he ever been reduced to buttscooting in a fight yet?

alan goes has a very effective 1 vs saku

maia is up there

Imanari

aoki had the most aggressive butt scoot ever

buvaiser - 
TheRealJoker - There is nothing more scary in MMA than a small Asian with rainbow pants buttscooting after you.

it's true. imagine the embarassment of getting tapped or yelling out in pain losing to a guy who buttscoots.

an scooting asian with rainbow tights is quite a sight to behold but people overlook that when Aoki tapped Alvarez, he creating the sequence of the fight going to the ground by taking Eddie's back while standing where then Eddie threw Aoki and Aoki then transitioned.

Aoki does pull guard a lot (flying pulls and all) but he doesnt get enough credit for his ability to take the fight to the ground in any fashion. He takes many's guys back standing: JZ, Kikuchi.

lmao@^^^