most dangerous guardpuller/buttscooter

Takada's butt scoot is legendary. If I'm not mistaken, Crocop fled from it for 15 minutes.

damn kano got arona'd.

but there's the stupid cowardly buttscooting and then there's the predatory buttscooting.

imo, being in aoki's guard is as dangerous as being in any avg bjj blackbelt's mount.

same is true with having imanari having you in his halfguard.

Roger

ryan hall is up there

were leg kicks ala sakuraba on vitor belfort and royler legal? if so, why didn't eddie just flog aoki's thin legs.

nnn

ooh mousasi to jacare

Daniel Morias was dq against Forest Petz

That gif should have lasted 1 second longer for when Aoki jumped up and kicked Alvarez in the face before immediately going back down to buttscoot.

Crowd applauded in a polite manner.

"Daniel Morias was dq against Forest Petz"

LOL

Imanari is by far the most dangerous, since he actively attempts to cripple his opponents, and often does.

^no he doesn't he lets go quickly. i know you're trying to ride his jock but he isn't a dirty fighter.

Ponyboy - That gif should have lasted 1 second longer for when Aoki jumped up and kicked Alvarez in the face before immediately going back down to buttscoot.

Crowd applauded in a polite manner.

Beat me to it. That was pretty funny.

However, Aoki submitted Alvarez moments after that when all's said and done.

ttt for who has the worst case of worms

guard pulling might seem lame, but it's much lamer to get tapped by someone who is crawling around.

Imanari.

Aoki can beat you but if Imanari catches you, you're limping out of the ring/cage 

I disagree with Imanari, he has very very dangerous leg locks but at the same time his buttscooting has been responsible for almost all his losses as well.

Don't overlook butt scooting and the butterfly guard. It's the best guard against a knife or other edged weapon.

I love that Maia pulls half and sweeps. And he does it so effortlessly.