Most Dangerous Places In Europe?

Made a thread asking this question about Africa, to which the answer was basically all of the above.

How about Europe?

Any crazy spots with messed up stories?

Probably some wilderness area. 

Malmo, Sweden has to be up there.

Chernobyl.

Acton Ontario 

DavidYorkshire - 

Most dangerous cities in Europe

1. Tallinn, Estonia (5.5 homicides per 100,000 people)

2. Glasgow, Scotland (5.1 homicides per 100,000 people)

3. Vilnius, Lithuania (4.7 homicides per 100,000 people)

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html

Not saying everything and everywhere are cool though.  Every city had gang problems, rapes etc. But murder is nothing compared to US

the non-Russian cities in eastern Europe with high murder rates are Russian and Albanian mafia doing each other in; the native populations on their own are not so murderous. Exterior criminal gangs skew the numbers.

DavidYorkshire -

Most dangerous cities in Europe

1. Tallinn, Estonia (5.5 homicides per 100,000 people)

2. Glasgow, Scotland (5.1 homicides per 100,000 people)

3. Vilnius, Lithuania (4.7 homicides per 100,000 people)

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html

Not saying everything and everywhere are cool though.  Every city had gang problems, rapes etc. But murder is nothing compared to US

That murder rate graph is racist. 

Western Europe has plenty of crime, but it tends to be less “extreme” than what you encounter in the US, Mexico, Central America, Brazil, etc.
Things like muggings, random attacks, pickpocketing, robberies, etc. happen with regularity. You just don’t have the crazy murders that plague us. You might get jacked up and/or lose your money, but you’ll live.
You’re probably more likely to be robbed, mugged, or especially pickpocketed in Rome, Brussels, Frankfurt, or Lisbon but you’re like 50x more likely to be shot and killed in St. Louis or Baltimore.
This is anecdotal, but it feels like in Western Europe that it’s pretty easy to find trouble. It’s less likely in America, but when you do it’s more severe. Hanging out in the wrong neighborhood in Europe is a quick way to get mugged or at least harassed. While in the US, you’re usually just going to get some stares…until you’re REALLY in the wrong place things escalate to life or death.

^ I remember when Gerald Strebendt went to London and got hit with a bunch of rocks when he was walking down a street in Wembley.

Kracow when it’s local derby weekend 

Glasgow surprises me. I've never felt unsafe when visiting.

Domingo - Western Europe has plenty of crime, but it tends to be less “extreme” than what you encounter in the US, Mexico, Central America, Brazil, etc.
Things like muggings, random attacks, pickpocketing, robberies, etc. happen with regularity. You just don’t have the crazy murders that plague us. You might get jacked up and/or lose your money, but you’ll live.
You’re probably more likely to be robbed, mugged, or especially pickpocketed in Rome, Brussels, Frankfurt, or Lisbon but you’re like 50x more likely to be shot and killed in St. Louis or Baltimore.
This is anecdotal, but it feels like in Western Europe that it’s pretty easy to find trouble. It’s less likely in America, but when you do it’s more severe. Hanging out in the wrong neighborhood in Europe is a quick way to get mugged or at least harassed. While in the US, you’re usually just going to get some stares…until you’re REALLY in the wrong place things escalate to life or death.

I live Western Europe and have been to most countries in Western Europe several times. It's not at all easy to find trouble with a minimum of common sense in my experience. I've been messing around drunk at night time with buddies plenty of times, a pickpocket got me in Barcelona and that's about it.