"Most devestating KO in TUF history???"..

Any ideas who it will be???

Looking forward to Wednesday Night!

I'd pay big money if it's Rampage knocking Dana out.

Could be hype...let's wait and see

aaorm mesrna or somthing had been knocking guys out like crazy before tuf

im betting its him

i sparred with him and it was one of the roughest 5 mins i had

The one in season two was the most devastating that I can remember. Was that the cummo fight you are talking about? Where the guy after he wakes up starts crying.

double post

If anyone knows anything please do not post it publicly until after the show runs. Does not do anyone any good at all.

The black gang memmber who got KTFO last week..

Cummo vs. Morgan was a great fight, but it was brutal for both guys...especially Sammy. Dang.

Anyway, you can see who it is if you actually pay attention and keep an eye on what color and style of shorts each guy has in the video package. I won't say any more!

troy mandaloniz

Sam Morgan.....

"aaorm mesrna or somthing had been knocking guys out like crazy before tuf

im betting its him

i sparred with him and it was one of the roughest 5 mins i had "

Malachy has mispelled the correct. Aaron Meisner has vile hands...

Read CB Dollaway's Blog on yahoo Sports to get the inside scope.............

Guess we'll know in about 35 hours..any more guesses???

link to tuf episodes?

The footage of a fighter being hauled away on a gurney wailing and moaning was promising. Is it on wed night?

My guess is some random guy named Matthew who you know KOs some other guy.

1) it won't be as devistating as Dana thinks it is 2) what do you expect when you have these prelim fights to get in the house, some fighters will get serious beatdowns from the top competition on the show.

Well, last season was supposed to be the craziest season ever and, aside from one drunk fight halfway through, the "craziness" was poop pranks and Mac Danzig moping around watching a birdfeeder... crazy, crazy, stuff.

yea my money is on aaron meisner