Most Disapointing Fighter?

For me: Hector Ramirez. I remember him first coming to the UFC and being pumped as hell. Then he ended up losing twice. His fight with Irvin was a war though.

How about Melvin Guillard.

Cro-cop

ditto cro cop

vitor easily.

I gotta second vitor. He was my favorite fighter for the longest time. Looking back, his win over silva was even more immpressive. Shocked when he lost to Randy, but looking back, that would be far from his most dissapointing loss. Who knows what really happened.

Vitor

Yep...Vitor & Shamrock

Shogun

I would have to agree Tim Sylvia. He is the only fighter i have actually fallen asleep watching. But Melvin Guillard That guy is worthless. Come out and flip your opponet off and then get beat up. Damn!

soak-a-jew

Date: 12/31/07 08:59 PM
2073 Total Posts
Ignore User
<SCRIPT> if (readCookie('MMATV_USERID') == 234919) { document.writeln('Edit  '); } </SCRIPT>

Lesnar :-(

How? He's 1-0.  How could he be a disappointment?   You are a complete tool. Not only do you spell Silva's name wrong, you just plain F everything up.

I know who you said, I copied your post.  How can Lesnar be disappointed since he is 1-0 with NO LOSSES????

You are the same guy on the other thread who INSISTED Silva's name was spelled with a V instead of a W. 

Cro Cop for me.

Robin.

For me: Cro Cop. I remember him first coming to the UFC and being pumped as hell. Then he ended up losing twice.

I'll admit when I'm wrong, you are right, it was Bisping.

But you still haven't given a valid reason why Lesnar is a disappointment.

Phil Baroni. If he just used all his skills and stayed with one camp he would be a champion.

for 2007? -Fedor.

This year for me it's Randy Couture. I've been a fan of his for a long time and was riding the same wagon everybody else was this year. For him to to just abandon the division and the belt for any reason hurts his standing in my eyes.

Or...