and Glover,

people think he’s an old fart.

Clearly he’s not lol

1 Like

Glover.

If Aljo defends successfully then what?

Aljo already defended it successfully.

4 Likes

Talking past Yan and all the controversy surrounding both fights. I thought he won but many don’t

2 Likes

I agree. I think tj will be next. I hope aljo smashes him.

2 Likes

Those ppl are heavily biased

1 Like

So is the world but that fight was close and I wouldn’t have been mad if Yan won - it was that close of a fight.

1 Like

Aljo easily and for good reason. Even his last win was still cringe.

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

2 Likes

Glover is criminally under rated and would have smoked Jones in his prime and damn near any body else

2 Likes

I agree with him being underrated but I don’t know if I can honestly agree with you on him smoking Jones in his prime. Jones is one of the biggest piece of shit to ever grace the octagon but he was a bad motherfuker. The way he absolutely ran through Bonner and Cormier was fucking insane. Spinning shit, throws, kicks high and low, throw in eye pokes, unmatched reach, and oblique kicks. He was and some still argue the p4p best on the planet. This coming from somebody who thinks he’s one of the basest of pieces of shit on the planet

3 Likes

Jones fought glover 8 years ago and beat him handily.

3 Likes

What was the controversy in that fight again? I remember even recently reading complaints about Jon using some cheap tactic to injure Glover.

Was it jones using a shoulder crank and tearing up glovers arm?

1 Like

That was it! I thought there was something else too but don’t remember. Jones was a tough fight for any version of Glover imo.

3 Likes

Glover was post prime when he got to the ufc and still busts most people up.

Jon eyepoked the shit out of him after the shoulder crank in the first. That was absolute prime Jones, best version of him ever, fighting a guy past his prime and still cheating, not to mention being on PEDs.

3 Likes

I voted Izzy cause I read most direspectFUL fighter. So yeah, I’d change to Glover. Most, including me, see him as a temporary holder.

1 Like