Most dominant fight camp of call time

I grew up in the davenport Iowa area so I am a little partial to the champions gym (pat militich).

They had a lot of champions that were pretty much at the same time.

155 Jens pulver.
170 Matt Hughes
185 rich franklin (even tho he claims cincy he was at champions all the time.
Heavy tim Sylvia.

All but Jens held UFC belts at the same time. So 3 of the 5 or 4 of 5 if you count total.

And not even talking about others like Robby lawler who held titles in other orgs

Anyone know of a more dominant gym not just pride but any organization? Phone Post 3.0

Team quest
MFS
Jacksons Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

That's was horrible Phone Post 3.0

Voted up OP.

Came to say MFS. Phone Post 3.0

B.A.M.A.

Scrap pack!!!!! ...... I'm just a big fan, there probly not the best and consist of 2weight classes Phone Post 3.0

MFS revolutionized the fight camp game IMO Phone Post 3.0

MFS made most of their champions before camp swithing

Chute boxe has to be up there. Phone Post 3.0

Agree with OP. Jeremy Horn was their dude at 205 as well. Phone Post 3.0

I dont think any one camp is "the most dominant"...  I dont think you can have multiple (3 titles or more) in one camp because that's too much ego to sustain in one camp.  champs need extra attention and specialization.  and the there are 2 many weight classes for a camp to properly cater to them all.

Some camps specialize in the lighter weights (nova uniao, alpha male) and others focus elsewhere.

MFS held titles when the talent pool was split between the UFC and pride for the most part... today if a camp can hold onto one UFC title that's alot.

AKA has the HW title, Jacksons has the LHW title, Longo has the MW, Tristar has the WW, Rufus has the LW, Nova unioa has the FW, Alliance has the BW, Matt Hume has the FLW.

Chute Boxe GOAT

MMALOGIC -

I dont think any one camp is "the most dominant"...  I dont think you can have multiple (3 titles or more) in one camp because that's too much ego to sustain in one camp.  champs need extra attention and specialization.  and the there are 2 many weight classes for a camp to properly cater to them all.

Some camps specialize in the lighter weights (nova uniao, alpha male) and others focus elsewhere.

MFS held titles when the talent pool was split between the UFC and pride for the most part... today if a camp can hold onto one UFC title that's alot.

AKA has the HW title, Jacksons has the LHW title, Longo has the MW, Tristar has the WW, Rufus has the LW, Nova unioa has the FW, Alliance has the BW, Matt Hume has the FLW.

AKA is about to have the HW and LHW belts, yo. Phone Post 3.0

GSPActuallyFinishedOnMe - Chute boxe has to be up there. Phone Post 3.0
I agree 1 chute when u consider pride titles and Grand Prix Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Jacksons prob the best today Phone Post 3.0
I dunno how many van claim that as primary tho. Phone Post 3.0

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 
MMALOGIC -

AKA is about to have the HW and LHW belts, yo. Phone Post 3.0

Guss is going to start traneing at AKA?

Somebody tell UG News.

Of all time? I'll go with ...

1) Jackson and Winklejohn's MMA -- GSP, Rashad, Jones (Condit)

2) Team Nogueira -- Big Nog, Anderson, Feijao (JDS)

3) Miletich Fighting Systems -- Miletich, Hughes, Sylvia (Pulver)

4) Team Punishment -- Tito, Rampage, Ricco (Liddell)

5) Nova Uniao -- Aldo, Barao, Dantas (Penn)

6) Xtreme Couture -- Couture, Griffin, Chandler (Trigg)

7) Chute Boxe -- Wand, Shogun, Cyborg (Anderson)

8) AKA -- Cain, Thomson, Cormier (Rockhold)

9) Caesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu -- Melendez, Shields, Nick Diaz (Nate Diaz)

10) ATT -- Lombard, Brown, Bowles (Straus)

HM: Team Alpha Male, Lion's Den, Brazilian Top Team, Tristar, Alliance MMA

-GG

alpha male should definitely be higher up

BW92 - Jacksons prob the best today Phone Post 3.0
Jackson's hasn't made a single champion. All their champs were imported from other gyms. Phone Post