Most epic MMA "Calls"

What are the most memorable "calls" or sound bytes from MMA announcers in the sport.

Two that stand out for me:

"Kevin Randleman has knocked out Mirko Cro Cop!" 

"Rutten's Taking Over!

Unfortunately there are not many from modern-era Zuffa because every fight ends with "And it is all over" but what else stands out for you?

I don't remember exactly what was said but everyone's jaw was on the floor when Gonzaga floored Cro Cop with the high kick. I think Rogan screamed out something along the lines of, "oh unbelievable!" or something like that.

I think Joe Rogan said "Oh no!" or something like that.  Anyone remember?

Not a sound byte, but I still remember seeing the look of pure shock on Gomi's face in the background of Randleman KO'ing Cro Cop. Hilarious.

"Belforts got guard!"

"burp"

"sumuu and juduu"

Mad Xyientist -
"Rutten's Taking Over!

"Penn may have just blown his wad!"

That's a good one.

Paraphrasing Bruce Beck on these:

"The lights are going out! Coleman wants a time out! Smith motions to continue! He'll fight in the dark! He'll fight in an alley!"--Maurice Smith vs Mark Coleman, UFC 12

"The most intense bareknuckle combat on the planet-Tank with a left!"--Ultimate Ultimate '96 main event between Don Frye and Tank Abbott

The Mo Smith one was AWESOME.

combat sport fan - "it is alll over" honestly is he a computer that just spits out the same shit every time something similar happens...ufc needs to drop him if they want to be mainstream he is just a generic terrible sportscaster

Ya, at least when they come out with the Video game it will be easy for Goldberg to do his commentary. He'll only have to say the same three phrases. Mauro Ranllo can be very annoying with his overuse of pre-planned catchphrases but at least he doesnt repeat the same shit

"Good lord!" - Randy Couture, as Serra pounds away at GSP.

"that was like a goat's vagina"

Also Randy saying "Rich is in Trouble here" in the first Anderson fight I always remember for some reason.

i wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole but i would with a ten inch pole idk why but the fact that bill goldberg got away with that in regards to gina is just astounding

Mad Xyientist -  The Mo Smith one was AWESOME.

Yup, that's the winner. Bruce Beck was awesome.

Chris Lytle's cut looks like a goat's vagina.
-Joe Rogan-

"i wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole but i would with a ten inch pole idk why but the fact that bill goldberg got away with that in regards to gina is just astounding"

you got your facts all screwed up here. First of all it wasnt bill goldberg it was mauro renallo. Second it wasnt 10 feet/inchs it was 25 feet/centimeters.

I don't remember which fight it was but someone gets KO'd and Bas yells "Jesus Christ"

Lon McEachern's call of Gomi vs. Diaz:

"What an amazing first round, people expected it to be something special, AND IT IS! OHHH! Gomi! Is he fading?!?! Or is he just playing possum against the ropes???"