Most epic MMA "Calls"

I always enjoyed "So YOU want to be an ultimate fighter"

"(insert black fighter) is just so explosive and athletic, really reminds you of a young Kevin Randleman."

"blood makes for a great lubricant"
- Mark "FCTV808" Kurano

i know that i'll get shit on for this one, but .....

"This man is taking over!!!!" - Damon Perry, in the aftermath of Mirko CroCop headkicking Igor Vovchanchyn..

i'll agree with anyone that wants to crap on anything else that perry ever did, but that comment at that time was perfect,...and made you actually believe it... one of the few pbp comments i remember distinctly from Pride

Exactly.  Its ok to have catchphrases you go back to every now and again, especially if the fans like them, but to start every fight with "AND HERE WE GO!" and finish everyone with "AND IT IS ALL OVER" is just ridiculous.

"Unbelievable!" Bas after Chonans heelhook on Silva.

"Talk to me"

Saltyballs - I don't remember exactly what was said but everyone's jaw was on the floor when Gonzaga floored Cro Cop with the high kick. I think Rogan screamed out something along the lines of, "oh unbelievable!" or something like that.

Rogan: Mirko looks tentative though.

WHAP!!!!

Rogan: OH! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Couture: Oh my God!

Goldberg: And it is ALLLLL over (lame)

Couture: Oh my God! I cannot believe that.

Rogan: UNBELIEVABLE!!! INCREDIBLE HEADKICK KNOCKOUT!!! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2737626224014113383&q=gonzaga+cro+cop&ei=JgV4SI6qHYamrwLhqJW0AQ

LOL Rogan went crazy after that KO.

PirateJax - "Unbelievable!" Bas after Chonans heelhook on Silva.

I think you mean "OHMIGUD I NEVER SEE DIS!!!!"

me too

damn...I was hoping this thread included the Pavelich voicemail and the old KTFO one...

robnashville - i know that i'll get shit on for this one, but .....

"This man is taking over!!!!" - Damon Perry, in the aftermath of Mirko CroCop headkicking Igor Vovchanchyn..

i'll agree with anyone that wants to crap on anything else that perry ever did, but that comment at that time was perfect,...and made you actually believe it... one of the few pbp comments i remember distinctly from Pride

His skits with Bas were a little too wacky for me, but I always thought Perry was unfairly Dogged on (pun intended). He did a good job of calling the dramatic moments.

Quadros' reaction when Randleman slammed Fedor on his head followed by Bas Rutten yelling for Randleman to throw "Knees!"

I thought it was Mauro for Fedor/Randleman.  "OH MY GOD!"

I love how Bas calls a fight like he's cornering one of the fighers.

"Albert Einstein - Rogan: Mirko looks tentative though.

WHAP!!!!

Rogan: OH! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Couture: Oh my God!

Goldberg: And it is ALLLLL over (lame)

Couture: Oh my God! I cannot believe that.

Rogan: UNBELIEVABLE!!! INCREDIBLE HEADKICK KNOCKOUT!!! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Thanks Albert! I knew it went something along those lines.

And LOL at Couture blurting out "Oh my God!" Thats awesome.

STOMP STOMP ANOTHER STOMP !!!

aw that was good.  Mauro @ Wanderlei vs. Kondo I think?

For some reason I fondly remember Randy Couture's reaction to GSP's head-kick on Matt Hughes: "He's hurt, he's hurt. He's BIG TIME hurt!"
------

Mauro: "Good left from Quinton Jack-- err, Kevin Randleman. Quinton Jackson is sitting right next to me"

Rampage: That's all right, everyone knows all black people look the same.

Mauro: No, no....