Most Exciting Cards Since UFC 100?

Hell watch the mark hunt antonio Silva fight again! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - UFC on VS 4, I think that's the one that had Pat Barry vs Kongo. If so, just about every fight was amazing. Phone Post 3.0
Forgot about this one!! Cheers homie Phone Post 3.0

Well, UFC Fight For The Troops 1 happened just 6 months before UFC 100, and I recommend it.

Not a lot of big names but a full range of crazy, gory, and shocking finishes. Just crazy good fights, a couple of one-sided ones that ended in great finishes, but all around and the marines were really going nuts. I like this card, it has an old-school feeling to it.

Ufc 102 was great.

Thiago silva vs keithh jardine
Marquardt vs maia
Tim hague vs todd duffee
Gonzaga vs tsuecher
Couture vs big nog

Also had leben and a few other good fights. Big nog vs couture was an instant classic Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -

146 was cool, the all heavyweight card. Wish they'd do that more often. That was the last time I had casual fans over for a fight. I knew it'd deliver with quick and good finishes to keep everyone entertained. Many of those same casual fan friends wanted to watch Silva/Weidman and Silva/Sonnen 2 but I opted to view those by myself without having to entertain people. Made the right choice.. Used to like having a bunch of people around, now I enjoy watching either alone or with 1 or 2 other hardcore fans who know what they're watching.

But yeah, would be great to see more upper weight class heavy cards.. LHW cards are good, HW are great, mix em up sometime. I know 146 was successful so why not do that kinda thing yearly? Division isn't too thin for 4 fights per card in the same weight class.

I know how you feel. I watched 167 with a mate who's watched about 10 fights in his lifetime. He was asking if GSP and Anderson silva are gonna have a rematch. And was demanding that GSP shouldn't go for the takedown in the 5th, cause he can't finish from there. Phone Post 3.0

Ufc 119. Best 45 bucks I ever spent ever Phone Post 3.0

DyldoWilly - Shogun - Vera was good Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

134 was awesome Phone Post 3.0

Suprised UFC 132 is not mentioned here. That card was crazy Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Ufc 102 was great.

Thiago silva vs keithh jardine
Marquardt vs maia
Tim hague vs todd duffee
Gonzaga vs tsuecher
Couture vs big nog

Also had leben and a few other good fights. Big nog vs couture was an instant classic Phone Post 3.0
Lol thanks for this, i keep looking up the cards and seeing the damn results, time, method, everything. Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Ufc 119. Best 45 bucks I ever spent ever Phone Post 3.0
Lol.. No thankyou Phone Post 3.0

From memory i thought jones vs machida was good.

(Absolutely no research done, just something in the back of my mind saying it. It prob sucked knowing me) Phone Post 3.0

UFC FN 26 was amazing

All brilliant fights apart from 1 or 2