Most Exciting Combat Sport?

What do you guys make a real effort to watch? For me it's kickboxing. Glory and Bella to K-1 are most enjoyable events for me to watch. What do you guys enjoy more?

I watch anything where someone attacks someone else.

UFC, Bellator, Glory, Rizen, One, WSHH Comp videos, a potato filmed fight between 2 hillbillies, 2 drunk guys who cant fight wiffling haymakers that send themselves to the ground, I don't fucking care. I like combat.

I enjoy MMA a lot more than kickboxing.

TheVandalz - I watch anything where someone attacks someone else.

UFC, Bellator, Glory, Rizen, One, WSHH Comp videos, a potato filmed fight between 2 hillbillies, 2 drunk guys who cant fight wiffling haymakers that send themselves to the ground, I don't fucking care. I like combat.
Haha, yeah I can believe that! I'm the same. I'll watch anything, but what do you appreciate the most?

forrestfan - I enjoy MMA a lot more than kickboxing.
I haven't seen many awful kickboxing matches, but I've lost count of the amount of MMA matches that went crap quick.

Chadderz - 
I haven't seen many awful kickboxing matches, but I've lost count of the amount of MMA matches that went crap quick.

and yet I see a lot more amazing MMA fights than kickboxing matches every year. Most kickboxing matches are just not memorable or interesting to me. There are not as many different things that can happen.

I do remember one from about two years ago that was good - I think it had Zambidis?

ok, way more than 2 years ago - it was Zambidis vs Chahid.

Kind of like when I think of amazing boxing matches, I still go back to Castillo/Corrales and Gatti/Ward.

Chadderz - 

MMA can be boring, but when it's good there is no better sport period.

Ultimate Surrender

I think kickboxing tends to produce exciting fights most often. 

5 on 5 MMA (I think it's only available in Russia)

Anything with a double Guard pull followed by fierce butt scoots.

X-ARM everything else is for pussies. 

forrestfan -
Chadderz - 

and yet I see a lot more amazing MMA fights than kickboxing matches every year. Most kickboxing matches are just not memorable or interesting to me. There are not as many different things that can happen.

I do remember one from about two years ago that was good - I think it had Zambidis?

I guess that's understandable then. I also feel that it's because they don't really push the PR part of it. Like for instance, I watched Bellator KB just because of John Wayne Parr (and the Italian beast who's name I can't spell or pronounce).

Lion Fights move my needle the most.