Most girls are either Hot or Cool.

I have been digging around on online dating sites such as POF and have noticed that most the girls that look really pretty seem to be kind of bitchy on their profile. All the girls I get "matched" with are usually unattractive but seem really cool.

Kind of sucks but im 29 years old now and feel like my chance at actually landing a hot chick that isn't an annoying bitch is gone. In fact I think my chance at landing a really attractive girl is gone in general.

Looks like I will be single forever!

Now to figure out how I can afford a hooker each weekend...

oh also if anyone has an opinion as to what the best site for meeting girls is let me know. Plenty of fish has a lot of chicks but Im not finding many for me.

Betwithme - You obviously don't know anything about how picking up women works if you think you can't score a hot girl at 29....

Here's a tip. Hot girls are attracted to fit men or men with money. Doesn't matter how old you are. Phone Post 3.0

genetics my friend. I am screwed in both departments. No matter how hard I work I wont be some buff good looking dude. At my physical fighting peak I weighed 135 and I am 5 foot 6

Why not give one of the cool chick's a shot rather than just being alone and miserable? I'm sure you'll find her hot enough if she actually is that compatible.

You're the one that has to hang out with her after all

invalid - Why not give one of the cool chick's a shot rather than just being alone and miserable? I'm sure you'll find her hot enough if she actually is that compatible.

tis true indeed but I can not get into a really big girl. And a lot of these girls are really really big.

I am talking to one right now that is really cool but is a little bigger than I would like. But I think I might go hang out with her anyway.

I'm in the same boat dude. I used to land the 9.5s like OTUFer but they were all psychotic pieces of shit. A coworker who married a fat chick used to tell me if you want a decent woman you have to settle. I would argue up and down with him, now I think he may be right.. Phone Post 3.0

tunaburn - 
invalid - Why not give one of the cool chick's a shot rather than just being alone and miserable? I'm sure you'll find her hot enough if she actually is that compatible.

tis true indeed but I can not get into a really big girl. And a lot of these girls are really really big.

I am talking to one right now that is really cool but is a little bigger than I would like. But I think I might go hang out with her anyway.

No offence to the fatties but don't do it.

Look at different races before you go to fatties. Lot's of cultures out there are big on fat shaming and there are tons of skinny asians and middle eastern and european broads who are good looking and skinny and don't have high standards.

You're better off with a skinny chick from a less attractive race then a fat white chick.

yea my last gf was hot as fuck. crazy in bed. The things we did. I want to fuck her again already! I was with her 3 years. But the crazy took its toll. I couldnt handle it anymore and I turned into a complete dickhead towards her when I wasnt getting laid.

I cant handle that shit anymore. Seems I must settle but I really need to find that sweet spot in the middle.

I can handle other races. Except for some reason I just cant get into a black girl. They do not appeal to me at all.

He's right about foreign chicks though. In my travels I've noticed that mostly American women seem to have the attitude problem. Phone Post 3.0

tunaburn - 
Betwithme - You obviously don't know anything about how picking up women works if you think you can't score a hot girl at 29....

Here's a tip. Hot girls are attracted to fit men or men with money. Doesn't matter how old you are. Phone Post 3.0

genetics my friend. I am screwed in both departments. No matter how hard I work I wont be some buff good looking dude. At my physical fighting peak I weighed 135 and I am 5 foot 6

At 5'6" 145lbs I've been out with plenty of attractive girls and have had a few ask me out.

One of the big keys to be approachable to women is to be "well rounded." Have a variety of interests, do more than just work, gym, bar... whatever you do, I know I'm making some assumptions here. Find different ways to meet people in "real life," not just on the internet. Also be willing to share your interests with women that might be interested in you, and be willing to learn about their interests as well. 

Finally, be confident. Don't act 5'6" 135 lbs., don't act any size. At the very least, pretend to be comfortable in your skin. It goes a long way.

good advice thanks

They all have at least two kids, too.
And their kids are their world, apparently, since every girl needs to mention that on their profile, and that they're a "package deal." Phone Post 3.0

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse - They all have at least two kids, too.
And their kids are their world, apparently, since every girl needs to mention that on their profile, and that they're a "package deal." Phone Post 3.0
And if that's not what you're looking for then "keep it movin'".. Lol desperate chicks all have this line in their profile somewhere. As soon as you say "hi" they're like "wanna move in?". Phone Post 3.0

Sogflop - 
OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse - They all have at least two kids, too.
And if that's not what you're looking for then "keep it movin'".. Lol desperate chicks all have this line in their profile somewhere. As soon as you say "hi" they're like "wanna move in?". Phone Post 3.0

lol and most do say "im not DTF so dont message me if thats what you want!"

then invite you over to watch a movie in their bedroom.

well those are the ones im looking for at least

Most are neither. Phone Post 3.0

for real though I found a chick that was smoking hot. Profile was awesome she liked kickboxing and video games.

scrolled a little more....

5 fucking kids.

moving on

BBC POV - At 5ft 6, most women probably assume you're gay or have a very tiny
dick

only half right... am I right guys?! High five!

but 4 inches on 5 foot 6 is like 7 inches on 6 foot.