Most hated fighters

OK fellas let's start a list of the most hated fighters in MMA today. I'll start with 3 obvious choices:

Josh Koscheck, Bisping, Tim Sylvia.

note: this is not meant to be fighter bashing. Just a list of guys who are notoriously booed and disliked by the majority of fans. I actually really like Bisping but people hate that dude.

Oh and Bones Jones duh!

Oh look, this thread again. Phone Post

I'd have to agree with all those. Add Matt Hughes, to a lesser extent, to the list. Phone Post

And Wagners Cut - Oh look, this thread again. Phone Post

Sorry I'm anxious about the fights this weekend so I'm just trying to kill time. But that was a very alpha comment you made while trying to belittle me. Eat a dick. Phone Post

Rory MacDonald

Cheik Kongo

James Head

BrattMamley -
And Wagners Cut - Oh look, this thread again. Phone Post

Sorry I'm anxious about the fights this weekend so I'm just trying to kill time. But that was a very alpha comment you made while trying to belittle me. Eat a dick. Phone Post

These threads rarely end well. Phone Post

I happen to like Junie (feel sorry for him, and hope he turns it around). Jon Fitch also, as he is a great fighter and good guy.

Jon Jones and Rory are on my list of dislikes.

nick Diaz - irritating watching an über talented guy not take things seriously and treat his career as a professional Phone Post

Why would you hate on jon fitch he is a world class fighter and person great guy no need to hate on him there r plenty of dushbags out there to hate on Phone Post