Most Interesting Era or People in American History

I’ve been on a Revolutionary War kick lately, and was wondering WHAT and WHO the OG thinks is interesting enough to read about. Any and all recommendations welcome.

Theodore Roosevelt, read the River of Doubt, what an amazing story and a testament to that mans will.   

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Theodore Roosevelt, read the River of Doubt, what an amazing story and a testament to that mans will.   

I am going to I am going to have to check that out 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

One of my favorite books of all time!  +1

1 Like

What about history books for the American Revolution? Like a start to finish. I just started watching the show Turn on Netflix about it.

1 Like

The 30’s or so through to the 80’s  ... 

in less than 50 years we as humans accomplished so much as far as technology, humanity, and really moved on from the “steam punk” ways of the industrial revolution to the current computer age.

I just read the skunk works book which covered the development of spy planes in 60’s through the 80’s. the U-2, the F-117, and of course the SR-71. Those planes could fly higher than rockets, be completely invisible to radar, or simply out run missiles. Crazy shit. Those big leaps in technology are interesting to me. 

im open to book recommendations too :)

MoreThai22 -

What about history books for the American Revolution? Like a start to finish. I just started watching the show Turn on Netflix about it.

I had never heard of that show until a few weeks ago. I binged watched that in a week

I've read 5 or 6 books on Jefferson, all really good. There is also a great book called "the duel" about Jefferson's then vp, burr, killing the father of the us economy, Hamilton, and what led up to it.