Most liked fighters no matter what?

What fighters do you think are most liked by everyone no matter what?

Dan henderson- Hendo no matter what

Genki Sudo- One world

Carlos Newton- innovator Phone Post

I would never trust a person who could hate on Genki Sudo or Sakuraba.

Someone hating on Chris Lytle would surprise me and I am pretty sure I disagree sharply with him on some of his politics but that can't even put a tiny dent in the huge amount of respect I have for the guy. Actually, from what I have read I even respect him more because he can express them without sounding like a d-bag. Phone Post

Renzo...Randy....Dan....Sak

Renzo, the guy just oozes charisma. At the jiu jitsu expo, he seemed genuinely excited to shake hands and take a picture with every person he met. Phone Post

Jens Pulver.

I would say Wand and Shogun, with damn good reason Phone Post

People here seem to hang off of bj's nuts prertty hard Phone Post

Farewell Brock - People here seem to hang off of bj's nuts prertty hard Phone Post

Really? Usually all I hear bout bj on hear is ppl talkin bout his nuts all the time Phone Post

Farewell Brock - People here seem to hang off of bj's nuts prertty hard Phone Post

I'd say any thread about Penn gets a pretty even split with people who hate him though. Phone Post

Chael P. Sonnen Phone Post

Kz has a big fan base Phone Post

skeezy f baby - Chael P. Sonnen Phone Post

One of the very few times I actually felt bad when someone lost. I respect the Chael. Phone Post

Combat sports fans are fickle their the only fans that favorites change depending on if there winning

But with that said I'll always be a BJ Penn fan Phone Post

Wand, shogun, Diaz bros, Korean zombie, fedor. Phone Post

Bisping, Sonnen, Guillard, Nick and Nate Diaz

Couture, Liddell, F. Griffin, Struve, Gustafsson, Faber, Akiyama, McCall.

Sakuraba, Bustamante, Rizzo.

A lot of people don't get the thread and are just posting their favorites lol..

Anywho, I'd say Hendo and Randy both seem to be well liked by the Majority.. As well as Lytle like someone else said.. Lauzon.. And Pulver Phone Post

Wanderlei.

Randy!! Phone Post