Most memorable moment in MMA history for you?

CRE - Anderson tapping Chael last minute or when I nearly broke my ankle and shredded all my ligaments jumping in the air and landing awkwardly drunk while celebrating a huge win, where I bet on Gonzaga to beat Crocop, because I had an actual dream that Gonzaga won.
Good call. I had 10-12 friends round watching that fight at my house, and me and my buddy were the only two backing Anderson. The whole fight our friends were talking shit to how about how bad Anderson was, Chael was destroying him etc. We kept telling them to STFU and wait for Anderson to produce something magic, even in the fifth round when there was seemingly no chance. Holy fuck, I don't think I have ever gloated as much in my life. Always had faith Anderson would come back to win that one, Phone Post 3.0

Renzo up kick then body surf ko on oleg, I can watch that shit all day, even if Renzo was savagely skipping kegs day at that time. Phone Post 3.0

Tank vs Matua, UFC 6 was the first event that I watched live. Bar fighter vs bone breaker.

I was 15 years old and grew up in a bar. Old timers hooking up green buds and brew. It was great.

Frankie vs maynard 3 is my all time favorite, I went absolutely crazy yelling and shit

Diaz vs McGregor - I was going crazy, me and a friend went bananas. Lost my damn voice.

Gary Goodrich with those elbows from hell, I was young watching it with my step-dad. One of the moments that got me hooked and a fan of Gary's for life. Phone Post 3.0

The moment that had the biggest magnitude was gsp beating Hughes

Biggest "oh shit!" Moment was gonzaga headkick on crocop Phone Post 3.0