Most of you guys are going to heck according to Jesus/Paul

Jesus taught men to avert their eyes when they see a woman.

Lusting (i.e. having sexual desires) for a woman is akin to committing adultery (sin). First Corinthians 6:9-12 says adulterers will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since lusting after a woman is adultery, and adulterers will not go to the kingdom, that means men who lusted after women or a woman will not go to the kingdom.

So you get this opinion from a letter that Paul wrote to Corinth, because the congregation he helped established had been laying with prostitutes.

And this to you, means that it applies to all of us?

3 Likes

Are you worshipping God or Paul?

I want to hear more.

I have no idea what you are talking about

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

“But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” - - Matthew 5:28 (NIV)

“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived…nor adulterers… will inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Cor. 6:9-10 (NKJV)

Looking at a woman with lust is akin to committing adultery, and therefore you will not inherit the kingdom of God.

3 Likes

in hell swerk GIF

4 Likes

The heck you say!

2 Likes

the “whooty” thread alone has sealed your fates.

1 Like

When it comes to lusting after women, my beliefs are more in line with islam.

It’s their fault, not mine.

Who knows, I might just have a sexual emergency?

Wrong. Its cause everyones taking the jab of the beast

1 Like

Good sir, I let a woman put a finger in my ass ONLY ONCE, and I went to confession right after.

1 Like

This is just one on a long list of items many of us do every day that cause us to exempt ourselves from the kingdom of Heaven, but the flip side is that God’s mercy is supposedly limitless and nobody, no matter how well they follow the law, goes to Heaven based on their own virtue, only God’s grace and mercy.

So I just keep trying to do better and ,make sure not to talk shit about God or His religion and hope and pray for the best at the end.

sexy la tortura GIF

Outside of the eternal damnation thing, hell actually sounds like it would be more fun than heaven. Can you imagine how many boring, prissy people live up there.

If hell is real I will be there with all the cool kids

I started reading the Bible. Front to back is my goal. Not because I’m a religious person, just thought I’d be an interesting read.

Long story short, the Old Testament is FUCKING CRAZY! I just can’t believe a word of it. It’s fucking nonsense. An Ark holding 2 of every animal. A burning bush. Tent of meeting. Dude with super strength but loses it when his hair is cut and gets his super powers back when he grew his hair out again.

It’s all just fucking retarded.

1 Like

Not everything in the OT is nonsense. But yeah, a lot of it appears to be made up stories to entertain people.

1 Like