Most overrated fighter

For me its Overeem. Never thought he beat anyone to have him ranked as high as they've had him, diverticulitis Lesnar doesn't count IMO. New to the UG, so pumped to hear what ya'll think!!

Rory mac never beat anyone either, I think he's a little overrated Phone Post 3.0

FedorEmilioEstevez - Rory mac never beat anyone either, I think he's a little overrated Phone Post 3.0

Mike Pyle? Other than his loss to Rory, he's 8-2 in the UFC. Phone Post

FedorEmilioEstevez - Rory mac never beat anyone either, I think he's a little overrated Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Rory fan.... but that being said yea his hype isn't justifiable. Biggest win is either Nate o BJ. Which both of them are clearly better at LW

Glover tex Phone Post

Jack Brown -
FedorEmilioEstevez - Rory mac never beat anyone either, I think he's a little overrated Phone Post 3.0

Mike Pyle? Other than his loss to Rory, he's 8-2 in the UFC. Phone Post

Cool, a win against an out of top ten ww. Phone Post 3.0

Captain america -
FedorEmilioEstevez - Rory mac never beat anyone either, I think he's a little overrated Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Rory fan.... but that being said yea his hype isn't justifiable. Biggest win is either Nate o BJ. Which both of them are clearly better at LW
My reasoning as well Phone Post 3.0

I agree Rory is overrated. He's a good up in comer, but some people were already trying to put him in a #1 contenders match is a stretch Phone Post 3.0

aka_rtotheoh - Glover tex Phone Post

Yeah not like he has 4 straight wins in the ufc or anything...............bro Phone Post

Rory is not overrated they are just holding him back cause he wont fight GSP Phone Post

I would say Weidman. Now maybe it's because of the fact that I have only seen his UFC fights but from those I have no idea how people think he is going to smash Silva. Maybe I am missing something but I just don't see it. Phone Post

Rory's wins over Nate, Pyle and BJ Penn at 23 is insane, not taking into consideration his fight against Condit that was wrongly stopped and he could of very well fought. His resume is fantastic, though I agree his next fight will be a whole nother story though.

Rory's wins over Nate, Pyle and BJ Penn at 23 is insane, not taking into consideration his fight against Condit that was wrongly stopped and he could of very well fought. His resume is fantastic, though I agree his next fight will be a whole nother story though.

I'm going to get flamed for this, but the most overrated active fighter is Nick Diaz. The most overrated fighter ever was Randy Couture.

MolsonMuscles - I'm going to get flamed for this, but the most overrated active fighter is Nick Diaz. The most overrated fighter ever was Randy Couture.

You might avoid the flames if you gave some reasoning for your claim that they are overrated Phone Post

dubate - I would say Weidman. Now maybe it's because of the fact that I have only seen his UFC fights but from those I have no idea how people think he is going to smash Silva. Maybe I am missing something but I just don't see it. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

It was Roger Huerta Phone Post 3.0

Frank Mir. Phone Post 3.0

Poptarts - Rory's wins over Nate, Pyle and BJ Penn at 23 is insane, not taking into consideration his fight against Condit that was wrongly stopped and he could of very well fought. His resume is fantastic, though I agree his next fight will be a whole nother story though.

The fight with Condit wasn't a bad stoppage. Condit was smashing his face in badly, the ref had no choice but to step in and end it, it doesn't matter if you've been winning the whole fight, if you start getting wrecked and not defending, they will stop the fight. Condit deserve the win for surviving the adversity and still having enough left to fuck him up. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - I'm going to get flamed for this, but the most overrated active fighter is Nick Diaz. The most overrated fighter ever was Randy Couture.

Agreed good sir! Except Randy won titles in 2 different weight divisions. Phone Post