Most overrated fighter

Chris Weidman

Captain america - 
FedorEmilioEstevez - Rory mac never beat anyone either, I think he's a little overrated Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Rory fan.... but that being said yea his hype isn't justifiable. Biggest win is either Nate o BJ. Which both of them are clearly better at LW

Beating BJ Penn at any weight means you are in the elite class of fighting.

Nick Diaz absolutely 100%

WW BJ Penn, he's got the shittiest UFC record at WW but still people call him a top 10 WW. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz is still under rated. Sorry haters.. but the skills are clearly there even if the performances aren't always up to par. (In your books. The GSP fight was the only one I found to be disappointing.)<br /><br />You might not like his personality, but only two people have ever finished Nick Diaz. Both those losses were avenged.

Glover has beaten Kingsbury, Maldonado, Rampage (who everyone says is washed up) and Te Huna. not quite murderers row. everyone is saying he can beat Bones. no way. hype train is out of control right now. i see several top guys beating him. Phone Post

I always feel that these threads are just an excuse to discredit fighters' wins.

BJ moved up a weightclass and finished the second greatest WW of all time in the middle of a huge winning streak IN THE FIRST ROUND. 

For current fighters I would say overeem, king mo, and maybe Eddie Alvarez as a dark horse. Phone Post 3.0

armbarseverywhere - Nick Diaz is still under rated. Sorry haters.. but the skills are clearly there even if the performances aren't always up to par. (In your books. The GSP fight was the only one I found to be disappointing.)<br /><br />You might not like his personality, but only two people have ever finished Nick Diaz. Both those losses were avenged.
LOL. Phone Post 3.0

Junior Dos Santos. Shows promising stand up, but havnt seen much else. and to be completey pulverized for five rounds,almost did it for me. if Cain runs it back the same way,hype train derailed.Speed kills in the heavys, cain and jds got that,but cain got and showed his number.

Nobody smells what the Brock is cooking? It's a shit sandwich.

I'll get flamed for this, but real talk: Bas Rutten. 2 full on MMA fight and he got gifts and dodgy wins in both. Phone Post 3.0

armbarseverywhere - Nick Diaz is still under rated. Sorry haters.. but the skills are clearly there even if the performances aren't always up to par. (In your books. The GSP fight was the only one I found to be disappointing.)<br /><br />You might not like his personality, but only two people have ever finished Nick Diaz. Both those losses were avenged.
We're talking about overrated, not underrated, and nick diaz is most definitely not underrated. Phone Post 3.0