Most overused "famous quotes" on Facebook?

You guys know what I'm talking about, everyone has those annoying people that either just throw out quotes as statuses or post little .gifs with famous dead people's heads on them and little quotes underneath... Let's play a game where we post the most overused ones, and the type of people that say them.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - by every single college student or recent grad and usually attached to some political cause they'll never get out of the computer chair for.

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." - fat single moms with chest and neck tats and absolutely no ambition in life.

That Marilyn Monroe one for sure is the most abused of all time Phone Post

"Sing like nobodies listening, dance like nobodies watching." - miserable people trying desperately to appear happy

Came here to post the "handle me at my worst" etc

82 percent of statistics posted on the internet are false.

- Thomas Jefferson

Live. Laugh. Love

If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best (hate this one)

Anything that encourages someone to keep being a fatass Phone Post 3.0

Damn didn't read past the title, saw you already listed that one

Yolo Phone Post 3.0

Damn didn't read past the title, saw you already listed that one

Yolo Phone Post 3.0

There was one that all girls used to post which was something along the lines of

"Some women aren't meant to be tamed. They just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with." Phone Post 3.0

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

I fucking hate this shit. Plus the shit about angels looking down from heaven. Usually it's friends wives that post this type of shit as well so I can't tell them to fuck off and die. Phone Post 3.0

"Just the tip. I promise." Phone Post 3.0

Usually when I see a girl post a quote the words somehow always form "I'm a cunt" in my mind. Phone Post 3.0

That god damn Marilyn Monroe one, every fat, moody girl on Facebook has this on their profile! Phone Post 3.0

Picture caption:

"Me and my hubby at dinner. We are so in love"

-marriage counciling papers on table just outside of picture shot

Blessed

#LoveMyLife

#LOML

#LoveOfMyLife

The one about stretchmarks makes my arsehole pucker with rage every time I see it

'Your body is not ruined, You’re a goddamn tiger who earned her stripes.'

My girlfriend sucked 47 dicks!

In a row?

That Marilyn Monroe one that all the fat bitches and single mothers write. Phone Post 3.0

jonflesh - There was one that all girls used to post which was something along the lines of

"Some women aren't meant to be tamed. They just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with." Phone Post 3.0

To me this one is translated to - "Alcoholic slut seeks drugged up sleezeball for trainwreck relationship."

Bootsy Collins - The one about stretchmarks makes my arsehole pucker with rage every time I see it

'Your body is not ruined, You’re a goddamn tiger who earned her stripes.'

Yeah, this one is annoying, it doesn't annoy me as much as some of the others because the intentions to me are better - but I hate all of these stupid things that tell people that taking care of their bodies is not important.