Most Pleasant Place to Live (weather)?

Based on mainly weather and geography, where in the world would you choose to live, and why?

Somewhere with changing seasons? Somewhere where it's sunny year round? Mountains? Ocean?

I'm was thinking about relocating, and I'm looking for some ideas...

So Cal.
/thread

Based on weather and geography, Big Island Hawaii.

Why? Weather and geography. Phone Post

South Orange County. Year round weather is epic. Beach close by and can be in the mountains, or desert in less then two hours. Phone Post

Where I live now... Montecito,ca... Doesn't get much better!

60 is low 85 is hot... Usually mid 70's... Year round! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Where I live now... Montecito,ca... Doesn't get much better!

60 is low 85 is hot... Usually mid 70's... Year round! Phone Post 3.0
You can check the surf from a hike in the mountains, see it breaking at Hammonds or Sandspit and be suited up n catching waves 20 minutes later!! I fucking love Santa Barbara... We have great food, great weather and great weed!! :) Phone Post 3.0

I understand the Southern California answers, but I think I'd want some more variation... then again, I've never been there.

You can surf and snowboard in the same day in So Cal. How much more variation could you ask for?

I prefer the cold and winter, I know most people think that's nuts but its what I love. I've lived all over the world and I like upstate NY the most. 4 seasons, tons of heavy ass snow in the winter, ice fishing etc, gets near 100 in the summer perfect for boating, spring brings gorgeous weather for trout fishing, fall we ave the salmon run... Perfect for me but most people hate it. I guess ~200 inches of snow a year is too much, if I go north a little there's areas that have seen 70+ inches of snow in a day, I love that, but again most hate it

Daniel Tosh " I like seasons that's why I live in a place that skips the shitty ones" Phone Post

Auckland, NZ has pretty awesome climate - there are seasons, but they aren't too extreme in any direction. And you're right on the ocean:

http://www.enz.org/auckland-climate.html

honestus - I prefer the cold and winter, I know most people think that's nuts but its what I love. I've lived all over the world and I like upstate NY the most. 4 seasons, tons of heavy ass snow in the winter, ice fishing etc, gets near 100 in the summer perfect for boating, spring brings gorgeous weather for trout fishing, fall we ave the salmon run... Perfect for me but most people hate it. I guess ~200 inches of snow a year is too much, if I go north a little there's areas that have seen 70+ inches of snow in a day, I love that, but again most hate it
Why in the fuck would any living thing, like 70 inches of snow in a day? Seriously. I need to know. Phone Post 3.0

Catalonia, Spain. Not too hot in the summer, not too cold in the winter Phone Post

Medellin, Colombia.  The city of eternal spring.  It's perfect, spring weather all year round.  

NOT NEW ENGLAND

Perth, Australia. Climate equal to anywhere on the planet. Phone Post 3.0

I lived in San Diego for 5 years. Beautiful climate.

Too bad it only has two neighborhoods - Tiajuana North, and Millionaire Ville.

Domenico - Perth, Australia. Climate equal to anywhere on the planet. Phone Post 3.0

I spent a week in Perth and loved it. The people were all very warm and welcoming. One of the few places I went where they actually liked Americans.

8:30RezAtDorsia - 
honestus - I prefer the cold and winter, I know most people think that's nuts but its what I love. I've lived all over the world and I like upstate NY the most. 4 seasons, tons of heavy ass snow in the winter, ice fishing etc, gets near 100 in the summer perfect for boating, spring brings gorgeous weather for trout fishing, fall we ave the salmon run... Perfect for me but most people hate it. I guess ~200 inches of snow a year is too much, if I go north a little there's areas that have seen 70+ inches of snow in a day, I love that, but again most hate it
Why in the fuck would any living thing, like 70 inches of snow in a day? Seriously. I need to know. Phone Post 3.0

I like to snowshoe, snowmobile, ski, and it's pretty