Most surprising takedowns

Gus taking down DC had me on my feet.

any other come to mind? Phone Post 3.0

Gus on jones surprised me

Bader taking shad down.

Frankie taking bj down :( Phone Post 3.0

tito taking Vladdy down

I remember being surprised when Cruz took faber down a couple times in their last fight. Phone Post 3.0

GSP bulldozing Sherk and Koscheck to the ground was surprising at the time. Getting Hughes down in the rubber match wasn't that shocking, but the way he effortlessly ragdolled him was imo. Phone Post 3.0

Frankie on BJ was huge at the time.

Didn't GSP also put Hendricks down in the first seconds of their fight? GSP's double was a thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0

D Cruz always mixes in the tds beautifully. I know that's not really what you're asking but yeah Phone Post 3.0

Wanderlei taking Rampage down in either the first or the second fight.

chadp - Didn't GSP also put Hendricks down in the first seconds of their fight? GSP's double was a thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0
Hendricks popped up immediately. I would say GSP taking Koscheck down in their first fight is a better example. NO ONE expected that. It was the start of GSP's wrestling-based domination of his opponents. Phone Post 3.0

Chris Leben took down Jake Rosholt

That dude in onefc that took Askren down Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - 
chadp - Didn't GSP also put Hendricks down in the first seconds of their fight? GSP's double was a thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0
Hendricks popped up immediately. I would say GSP taking Koscheck down in their first fight is a better example. NO ONE expected that. It was the start of GSP's wrestling-based domination of his opponents. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Koscheck also claimed he trained zero wrestling leading up to that fight i believe because he was expecting GSP to try to keep it on the feet.

BJ taking Fitch down Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - BJ taking Fitch down Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

shields on hendo

maia on chael

Brian McLaughlin - Chris Leben took down Jake Rosholt

That dude in onefc that took Askren down Phone Post 3.0
Sapo and yes he was tossing him around Phone Post 3.0

Gus taking down DC didn't surprise me because Gus had already shown his wrestling meddle in the Jones fight.

Gus v. Jones was a real shock.

Faber taking down Lesnar over and over again and dominating him with GnP.

Gus vs Jones

That set a whole new tone for the fight Phone Post 3.0

BJ took Frankie duden iirc Phone Post 3.0