Most surprising takedowns

*down Phone Post 3.0

Burkman - Arianny Phone Post 3.0

I believe it was in his first fight with Chael, and in his fight with Marquardt, Anderson hit a nice switch (I believe it is called) Single leg on both of them as they were moving in. He didn't hold either of them down very long after it but, nonetheless I thought he executed it nicely.

Mark Hunt taking Fedor down. Major WTF moment.

Chuck taking down Wanderlei Phone Post 3.0

Lutter took Lindland down once.

sublime13 - Chuck taking down Wanderlei Phone Post 3.0
came here to say this. VU Phone Post 3.0

Serra taking down Matt Hughes Phone Post 3.0

PoundFoolish -
sublime13 - Chuck taking down Wanderlei Phone Post 3.0
came here to say this. VU Phone Post 3.0
Also was going to say this VU to both Phone Post 3.0

Bustamante taking down Lindland Phone Post 3.0

Everyone who has taken down Yoel Romero Phone Post 3.0

Brunson took down Romero did he not?

Maia Vs Sonnen. That vertical drop or whatever it was. Had me on my feet Phone Post 3.0

How about Jones taking down DC

wiggum - Gus taking down DC didn't surprise me because Gus had already shown his wrestling meddle in the Jones fight.

Gus v. Jones was a real shock.

The Gus Jones one though was more Jones being out of position, givng up his back standing iirc

Gus is great at mixing in TD's when opponents don't expect them. He's also damn good at finishing them, too. Both Jones and DC seemed shocked when he went for them and even more shocked when they worked. Phone Post 3.0

Brian McLaughlin - Chris Leben took down Jake Rosholt

That dude in onefc that took Askren down Phone Post 3.0
Luis Santos
There having a rematch in November I believe! Phone Post 3.0

Bustamante Lindland was a huge wtf at the time.

GSP Kosheck of course. We knew there was a chance but he dominated.

BJ Fitch Phone Post 3.0

For me it is every time Jose Aldo gets one, for a guy whose spent his whole career being a "striker" fighting wrestlers he's got a sneaky grappling game. I think it was Ricardo lamas he took down a few times and really shocked me. No one mentions it, but I think it may be a larger part of his game plan against Conner than going toe to toe. Phone Post 3.0

StocktonStickerSlap - Maia tossing Chael/basically any Maia takedown. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah! Maia's against Story and Fitch were brilliant. Phone Post 3.0