Most surprising thing so far

Mine is that BJ Upton is leading the AL in hitting at a .370 clip. Had no idea until I saw the stat today. Don't follow the softball league, I mean the A.L.

So you only follow AAAA baseball, I mean the N.L.?

lol ^^^

Hawkeyefan just got his ass pwn3d yet again, or should i say Pedrown3d. pwn3d!!!!!!!!!!

AAAA baseball > Softball league.

Cards/Tigers anyone? Remember how that was suppose to go? In the last 6 years, its 3-3 for titles between the two leagues, and if Dusty knew anything about in game managing, it would be 4-2 AAAA.

1 Good team beating another good team in a 7 game series really doesn't give an accurate portrayal of what an entire league is like compared to another. NL is easily the weaker league as a whole at this moment.

Hawkeyefan just got his ass pwn3d yet again, or should i say Pedrown3d. pwn3d!!!!!!!!!!

Huh?  I've never been a Mark Prior fan.  I'll admit, in 2003 when he was throwing BBs I loved watching him, but my recent opinion is that they should get rid of him in any way possible.

Maybe if Alex Gonzalez could handle a routine ground ball things would be different for your life.

and lol @ you last night. smooth one. i expect much of the same tonight.

I'm sure Deeder was seeing this in his dreams last night....if he slept at all.