Most Unassuming Physiques in MMA?

GongandDash - Maia whose physique i remember being compared to that of a diabetic 45 yr olds Phone Post 3.0

Another good one right down to his face and even the way he moves (cue Rogan line).

Amar Suloev Phone Post 3.0

My answer is most "clean" fighters Phone Post 3.0

Cole Miller for sure..looks like a comic book nerd that is obsessed with ninja turtles. That fool comes to fight no denying that. Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Cormier

Karo Parisyan

SensoriaUtopia -

Weird answeres, now we got someone saying Igor Vov looks unassuming, ah what, dude is built like a brickhouse lol, ay yay yay

You're getting a little beeping excited about this topic...lol! I agree with you tho. I think they are mistaking fighters not being cut up with fighters being unassuming. No way DC and glover are unassuming, that would be a terrible assumption lol!

jeremy horn

Maia

The Bi-Curious Village Idiot - 
stringtheory - Glover? Guy is in great shape.

Cormier is also real thick and you can tell by looking at him he trains. Phone Post 3.0

yeah hes like fedor though sure he has body fat but you can tell hes strong as shit.

check out DCs shoulders and back and you can still see his core is strong.

cody McKenzie wins this by a mile well him or cole miller.

I never noticed DCs pitbull tattoo before.

Ryan Quinn

Helgaiden - Ryan Quinn
Nvm I got him confused with another guy I can't think of...

Quinn Mulhern. That's who I was thinking.

SensoriaUtopia -

Kostakio, you still have not answered me!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, my dude, how do you figure Cormier and especially Glover of all people, are unassuming

Your Glover pick especially makes zero sense, Glover is a huge lhw, huge shoulder, broad brack, built thicker and stouter than a log cutter, dude is built like Pual Bunyan, he is like the opposite of unassuming phsique

Lmao 

Dan "dad bod" Kelly

I hope I'm on this list.

mike russow

Joey Beltran

Paul Buentello

Gus

Jared Rosholt 

Dustin Hazelett - looked nothing like a fighter.

I miss that guys submissions.

Tra Telligman???