Most under-rated fighter right now?

Have to go with Bisping. The guy has damned good standup, was able to stop most of Rashad's takedowns at 205, is no slouch on the ground, and finishes almost all of his fights. Yet for some reason people even now are insisting he'll "lose to anyone good".

Babalu!

Koscheck

Kos

Dave Gardner

kos

Kos is a consensus Top 4 WW. He's rated just where he should be.

Bisping is a good pick.

Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch. Well toss up between him and Fred "Fetal Fighter" Ettish.

I'd actually like to see them throw down in a rusty, spiked death cage with fire pits, and a nailgun and a borken wine bottle thrown in just to make things interesting.

Any reason to make a joke about Fred Ettish on this thread?

Hardcharger - Kos is a consensus Top 4 WW. He's rated just where he should be.

werd sun ... he aint over-rated!

Nate Marquardt and Shaolin Ribeiro

I think Nate beats every MW in the world not named Anderson Silva, and people have forgotten about Shaolin, who is a definite Top Ten LW.

It's a guilty pleasure Mr. Mormon sir. It's like staring down small children when their parents aren't looking.

It would definitely have to be out of John Decyk or Matt Malice

Hardcharger - Kos is a consensus Top 4 WW. He's rated just where he should be.

KOS is over-rated. He should not be ranked any higher than 6 at WW. His only win against a top ten was a lack-luster decision over Diego. He needs another big name win to break the top 5 IMO.

GSP
Alves
Fitch
Shield
Hughes
Kos

Aoki.

How many more top 5 MMA guys does he have to beat to get respect as an MMA fighter?

Guess id have to agree Bisping is hated on quite a bit.

Also, though he hasnt been too spectacular lately, CC used to be the best striker in MMA. Not a lot of people act like they know round here.

Fitch for the casual

agree w/ Shaolin
he has been off the radar recovering from his eye injury for some time, and everyone totally forgot he is a legit badass at 155.

MILLER BROS!!!

Holy shite I agree with orcus. I cant stand Bisping as a person and everytime he fights I'm hoping he loses. But you have to give credit where credit is due.