Most underrated fighters in MMA history

Who do you think is the most underrated fighter in MMA history.

For me it's Igor Vovchanchyn.

Anderson Silva

tough question really....

mostly because for many we saw the end of their career go poorly so it affects our judgement....

i wish marco ruas would have fought longer for example...

cabbage might be somebody i put in the list... i don't know... somebody else answer this one

Martin Kampmann and Johnny Hendricks. Phone Post

Rich Franklin Phone Post

Pele.

Hunto

Good topic! I'll need more time think bout this one :-) x Phone Post

Bailx - tough question really....

mostly because for many we saw the end of their career go poorly so it affects our judgement....

i wish marco ruas would have fought longer for example...

cabbage might be somebody i put in the list... i don't know... somebody else answer this one

Good answer. Phone Post

KevinMcAllister - Rich Franklin Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Bob Sapp. Phone Post

The King of the Streets! Phone Post

William Colosimo - I dont know that I'd call Igor under rated, he was considered by many to be somewhere around the #2 HW for a while. He doesnt get much hate from fans, either

Just a guess, but perhaps he meant that people now don't often mention Igor when talking about all-time great heavies.

Kimbo Phone Post

bradu - 
William Colosimo - I dont know that I'd call Igor under rated, he was considered by many to be somewhere around the #2 HW for a while. He doesnt get much hate from fans, either

Just a guess, but perhaps he meant that people now don't often mention Igor when talking about all-time great heavies.

I dont agree w/that.I think Igor gets mentioned often as one of the best fighters of all time.

Cuz he is.

Stretch Armbar - Gumby. Beat Chuck, Forest and Chael (3 times). Is one of the most respected fighters in the game but fans who are new to the sport rarely know his name. Phone Post

This Phone Post

Stephan Bonnar atm Phone Post

Joe Lauzon Phone Post

Moti Horenstein Phone Post

John Alessio for sure on that list somewhere.