Matt Serra

DeuceDroppin - Moti Horenstein Phone Post

Or Greg "Ranger" Stott Phone Post

Ninja Rua, you could argue that he beat Rampage and Hendo. Phone Post

John Lewis

but I think #1 would have to be Jeremy Horn

Guy Mezger

Chris Lytle.
Sure he seemed to consistently lose to the top-tier guys but in, what, the last 8 years of his career he was never KOed or subbed (16 of 18 career losses by decision, 2 by doctor stoppage).

Tough one, but right now at the top of my head, I'd have to go with Jeremy Horn.

kevsh - Chris Lytle.
Sure he seemed to consistently lose to the top-tier guys but in, what, the last 8 years of his career he was never KOed or subbed (16 of 18 career losses by decision, 2 by doctor stoppage).

Agreed Phone Post

Matt Wiman Phone Post

Bigfoot was really underrated on the weekend.
Bonnar is
Kyle Noke. Phone Post

Underrated could be guys who never got any recognition but were good (someone mentioned cabbage), or guys that were great and always treated like they were just good.

IMO the most underrated fighter of all time in MMA is undoubtedly Rich Franklin. If Anderson was never born, Rich could potentially have been one of the more dominant champions in UFC history.

Dominick Cruz or Frankie Edgar

Tom Erikson

Wow two pages and no 209 fan with a Diaz bro.

Franklin is undefeated at 185 other than Anderson. Hard to argue he wouldn't have potentially been an all time legend with our silva. Phone Post

Murilo Bustamante.

Jaybrone - Wow two pages and no 209 fan with a Diaz bro.

Franklin is undefeated at 185 other than Anderson. Hard to argue he wouldn't have potentially been an all time legend with our silva. Phone Post

I doubt Vitor wouldn't have beat him at 185 as well. Agree he beat Hendo, though. He probably would have held his belt for 2 or 3 more years without Silva, though. Phone Post

seabass rutten - 

Ninja Rua, you could argue that he beat Rampage and Hendo. Phone Post

Yeah, if he'd, rightfully, gotten those two decisions and not gone up to HW, he'd be remembered a lot differently.

Stretch Armbar - 

Gumby. Beat Chuck, Forest and Chael (3 times). Is one of the most respected fighters in the game but fans who are new to the sport rarely know his name. Phone Post

Not to mention he fought Anderson Silva, Mino, Randy and put up a fight with all of them. You could put Horn across the octagon from any opponent in the world at any weight and they HAD to respect him

Pequeno

Kim Couture imo