Kendell Grove

Michael Bisping

Travis Lutter

Matt Serra

Nate Diaz

Mac Danzig

Ed Red Head Munster

At this point, Lutter or Grove.

I can see Grove rebounding and having a decent career.

Lutter, not so much

Munster didn't win. Thank goodness. That would have been even more embarassing.

Agreed on Lutter or Grove. Except I don't see Grove rebounding. After being dropped twice in a row like he was I think you lose part of your soul.

Kendall Grove IMO...

kanotoa - Damn it's hard to defend my boy Grove, but here goes. Kendall tries to fight an exciting fight because fans bitch about boring fighters who go for the "safe" win. If you fight agressively you get caught sometimes. Forrest always brings it and he paid the price against Jardine.
If fans want fighters to bring it they shouldn't jump off the bandwagon when exciting fighters fall.

The difference is Grove's cocky personality. That makes it fun to see him lose.

Most successful have to be Rashad, Serra, Stevenson, and Sanchez (even though he has lost a few recently in a row).

kendall grove

If Serra didn't beat GSP he would have been...

i thought only pro-members can make polls?

The most successful so is diego and serra imo.

the one with the biggest upside right now is nate diaz.

the one with the worst pro attitude so far is travis lutter.... failing to make weight and being out of shape for a fight that would earn him a shot at the title.

Kendell Grove

Kendell Grove

Serra won da belt!!!

Kendall is on a 2 fight KO loss streak.

He could definately turn things around but at the moment I would say it is him.

Grove

kanotoa -  Damn it's hard to defend my boy Grove,  but here goes.  Kendall tries to fight an exciting fight because fans bitch about boring fighters who go for the "safe" win.  If you fight agressively you get caught sometimes.  Forrest always brings it and he paid the price against Jardine.
If fans want fighters to bring it they shouldn't jump off the bandwagon when exciting fighters fall.

You're right, Kendall Grove's knockout losses are wonderful successes! I mean, who cares if he got his ass kicked twice, he made an effort, and that's all that should matter when making an objective assessment of how successful a fighter is in competition.

Winning is the only measure of success in sport. You and "your boy" should figure that out instead of making some lame excuse about how he's trying to be exciting so it doesn't matter if middle of the pack fighters make him drop like a sack of potatoes.

It's tough to say. Grove got off to a good start, and had an awesome performance against Allan Belcher. So he has had more better showings than Lutter, but although Lutter's lost both his fights since the show they were both against far superior competition.

Herman or Grove probly and wouldn't you know it they fought eachother in the finale. Other than that i'd say most on that list are pretty solid if not title contenders in the future.

Herman or Grove probly and wouldn't you know it they fought eachother in the finale. Other than that i'd say most on that list are pretty solid if not title contenders in the future.

^ cues up riggs fight