Most unsuccessful TUF winner?

Grove

kanotoa - 

Damn it's hard to defend my boy Grove,  but here goes.  Kendall tries to fight an exciting fight because fans bitch about boring fighters who go for the "safe" win.  If you fight agressively you get caught sometimes.  Forrest always brings it and he paid the price against Jardine.

If fans want fighters to bring it they shouldn't jump off the bandwagon when exciting fighters fall.

I completely understand and applaud his beliefs but Kendall has a poor chin so that holds him back. No hate here....just the way it is...

grove what a waste of potential that kid is, now people may say oh he is still young maybe he can turn it around but idk he just doesnt seem like he cares all that much

Kendal

Grove.

"Most successful have to be Rashad, Serra, Stevenson, and Sanchez (even though he has lost a few recently in a row)."

How do you leave Florian and Griffin off that list? Florian is 7-2 in the UFC and his losses were to diego at 185 and to sherk for the title, and he's finished all 7 opponents, and never been in a boring fight. Griffin is 6-2 and lost a controversial decision to Oritz and rebounded from a TKO loss to Jardine with 2 big wins, most recently Shogun...he's now coaching on TUF and fighting for the title.

" Kendall Grove and Jonathan Goulet have the worst chins in MMA. I see no chance for success for either due to this factor."

Grove got dropped by two guys that throw fucking BOMBS. Cote and Rivera would have dropped anyone in the division with the shots they landed on Grove. If anything, you can say he needs to work on his defense a bit more, but the shots he ate were huge.

Lutter as of now. I don't know what his contract looks like, but you can't that confident before the fight and then have UFC 1 cardio at fighttime.

Grove's chin might be bad...or maybe he just seems to always get hit on the button. Either way, that's what's keeping him down.

Ed Herman just keeps finding his way into submission holds. Even if you are good at escapes, you shouldn't be in a fully sunk hold in nearly every bout you're in.

Grove started to show some promise but his last 2 hurt him pretty bad. Lutter has only fought 2 people since his win on tuf and it was against Silva who is #1 and arguably the #2 guy in Franklin. No real shame in losing to either. Not a big fan of the guy but Lutter is a very good fighter with horrible cardio for the elite level.
Almost all the other tuf winners are doing pretty damn good

Kendall Grove by a lap.

Grove and Lutter

Domingo Ed Herman just keeps finding his way into submission holds. Even if you are good at escapes, you shouldn't be in a fully sunk hold in nearly every bout you're in.
Which TUF did Ed Herman win?

Grove.

But RE: Grove's chin, didn't he take like 50 elbows on the ground from Riggs before they stopped the fight? Chins in MMA are weird, some guys just don't like to get hit(Tito, etc.) and some guys with good chins just get clipped. Lummox Lewis has been labled with a glass jaw, but if you watch most of his fights he takes a good punch. He just got cracked perfectly a few times by strong dudes.

lutter