Most WM main event appearances

I just copied and pasted this from a guy in another group. If it was you, thanks for thread. Thought it was pretty interesting with Reigns on his way to 4 probably.

From most to least.

-Hulk Hogan: 8 times

-Triple H: 7 times

-Shawn Michaels, The Rock & John Cena: 5 times

-The Undertaker: 4 times

-Stone Cold Steve Austin & Roman Reigns: 3 times

-Randy Savage, Sid Justice/Sycho Sid, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Batista & Randy Orton: 2 times

-Mr. T, Roddy Piper, Paul Orndorff, King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, Ted DiBiase, The Ultimate Warrior, Sgt. Slaughter, Bam Bam Bigelow, Lawerence Taylor, Big Show, Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Edge, The Miz, Daniel Bryan & Seth Rollins: 1 t

Hogan was 9 times. He won the Championship after/during the Main Event. And should have been 10 times against the Rock. LOL at HHH/Jericho going on after Hogan/Rock!

When did Yoko ME besides WM9?

Idk, I assumed these were correct. The guy said he did his research. I apologize, if not.

Sicilian Swag - When did Yoko ME besides WM9?

Also, I still have sleepy seeds in my eyes, but on Wiki it looks like Hogan only did 8 WM's.

Sicilian Swag - When did Yoko ME besides WM9?
WM 10 against Bret..

Marlo Sansfield - In time, Roman will probably kill this record.
Agreed.

Marlo Sansfield - In time, Roman will probably kill this record.

Yup, he will main event WM for the next decade. 

I count Shawn Michael's as main eventing only 4 x

TheBearStare - I count Shawn Michael's as main eventing only 4 x

I see 5.

WM 12 vs Bret
WM 14 vs Austin
WM 20 vs HHH vs Benoit
WM 23 vs Cena
WM 26 vs Taker

Now that I'm wide awake and looking at this list....they count multiple main events in one year. Whatever the WWE says is a main event. Like this year there were 3. I feel like that's annoying. There's one main event. The last match.

The Wiki list, I mean. I still think this guy has it right.

kingofpancakes80 - Now that I'm wide awake and looking at this list....they count multiple main events in one year. Whatever the WWE says is a main event. Like this year there were 3. I feel like that's annoying. There's one main event. The last match.

If they are counting multiple main events, shouldn't Mr. T and Piper be 2? As I recall, their boxing was promoted as the "main event" of the NY portion of WM 2. I should mention that this is based on my childhood memory of the program from WM 2 that my step-grandfather had, so I may be wrong...

BiggGunn - 
kingofpancakes80 - Now that I'm wide awake and looking at this list....they count multiple main events in one year. Whatever the WWE says is a main event. Like this year there were 3. I feel like that's annoying. There's one main event. The last match.

If they are counting multiple main events, shouldn't Mr. T and Piper be 2? As I recall, their boxing was promoted as the "main event" of the NY portion of WM 2. I should mention that this is based on my childhood memory of the program from WM 2 that my step-grandfather had, so I may be wrong...

You're right. WM 2 has 3 main events and that was one of them.

According to Wiki anyway. WM 2 took place in 3 different locations...and they list a main event for each location. One of them is a tag match between Greg Valentin/Brutus Beefcake vs. Bulldogs. That can't be considered a main event, right? I would say most people asked would say Hogan vs. Bundy.

This shit's confusing.

kingofpancakes80 - According to Wiki anyway. WM 2 took place in 3 different locations...and they list a main event for each location. One of them is a tag match between Greg Valentin/Brutus Beefcake vs. Bulldogs. That can't be considered a main event, right? I would say most people asked would say Hogan vs. Bundy.

This shit's confusing.

Why wouldn't the tag title match be capable of being the main event?

That being said, I THINK the battle royal was listed as the main event for Chicago in the program.

BiggGunn - 
kingofpancakes80 - According to Wiki anyway. WM 2 took place in 3 different locations...and they list a main event for each location. One of them is a tag match between Greg Valentin/Brutus Beefcake vs. Bulldogs. That can't be considered a main event, right? I would say most people asked would say Hogan vs. Bundy.

This shit's confusing.

Why wouldn't the tag title match be capable of being the main event?

That being said, I THINK the battle royal was listed as the main event for Chicago in the program.

I don't know, I guess it could. I think it would be the only tag match ever counted as a main event.

^only if you ignore the tag match that main evented wm 1

TheBearStare - ^only if you ignore the tag match that main evented wm 1

Faaaaack! Lol. I'm done.

Mandible_Claw - 
Sicilian Swag - When did Yoko ME besides WM9?
WM 10 against Bret..

Yeah I'll admit I did forget about that but there was not a booked main event going into WM10. It was a 4 man tournament with Bret/Yoko in the finals.

If you count that you got to count Hogan winning the belt and main event at WM9

Bret Hart has 3

vs Yoko WM9

vs Yoko WM10

vs HBK WM12

Randy Savage has 3

vs Dibiase WM4

vs Hogan WM5

vs Flair WM8 (not last but billed co-main)

Makes me wonder about some others