Most WM main event appearances

Sicilian Swag -
Mandible_Claw - 
Sicilian Swag - When did Yoko ME besides WM9?
WM 10 against Bret..

Yeah I'll admit I did forget about that but there was not a booked main event going into WM10. It was a 4 man tournament with Bret/Yoko in the finals.

If you count that you got to count Hogan winning the belt and main event at WM9
It wasn't a tournament. It was Bret vs. the winner of Lugar and Yokozuna, after they both went over the top at the same time at the Rumble. Whoever won the coin toss between them got the last chance, which Bret won.

The Owen match was added for "fairness" to make sure Bret had a second match also (I think Yoko's management protested - not sure if it was just Fuji or if Cornette was there also then).

Bottom line is it should completely count because it was announced as Bret v. One of them. The idea it shouldn't is like saying Savage vs DiBiase shouldn't count at WM4.

Sicilian Swag -
Mandible_Claw - 
WM 10 against Bret..

Yeah I'll admit I did forget about that but there was not a booked main event going into WM10. It was a 4 man tournament with Bret/Yoko in the finals.

Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna was the last match at WM 10 and was for the belt. Legit main event.

Hogan's WM 9 main event is seen more as a technicality in my eyes.

BiggGunn - 
Sicilian Swag -
Mandible_Claw - 
WM 10 against Bret..

It wasn't a tournament. It was Bret vs. the winner of Lugar and Yokozuna, after they both went over the top at the same time at the Rumble. Whoever won the coin toss between them got the last chance, which Bret won.

The Owen match was added for "fairness" to make sure Bret had a second match also (I think Yoko's management protested - not sure if it was just Fuji or if Cornette was there also then).

Bottom line is it should completely count because it was announced as Bret v. One of them. The idea it shouldn't is like saying Savage vs DiBiase shouldn't count at WM4.

Damn bro VTFU for memory and knowledge. Good shit.

Sicilian Swag -
BiggGunn - 
Sicilian Swag -
Mandible_Claw - 
WM 10 against Bret..

Damn bro VTFU for memory and knowledge. Good shit.
No.

It was a coin toss. Luger won and got the first title shot.

Bret needed an opponent and Owen lobbied for it.

^^^ Sorry BiggGunn. I guess I can't read. My bad. Thought you left out the coin toss.

FingerorMoon - 

Bret Hart has 3

vs Yoko WM9

vs Yoko WM10

vs HBK WM12

Randy Savage has 3

vs Dibiase WM4

vs Hogan WM5

vs Flair WM8 (not last but billed co-main)

Makes me wonder about some others 

If we're counting Savage @WM8, we have to count Hogan @ WM18.

Not last but WAY bigger than the final match on the card.

Sicilian Swag - 
FingerorMoon - 

Bret Hart has 3

vs Yoko WM9

vs Yoko WM10

vs HBK WM12

Randy Savage has 3

vs Dibiase WM4

vs Hogan WM5

Savage's match at WM8 was for the title, Hogan's WM18 match wasn't. Big difference.

You don't think Hogan/Rock was a big deal and by far the biggest match on the card?

BiggGunn -
Sicilian Swag - 
FingerorMoon - 

Bret Hart has 3

vs Yoko WM9

vs Yoko WM10

vs HBK WM12

Randy Savage has 3

vs Dibiase WM4

vs Hogan WM5

Savage's match at WM8 was for the title, Hogan's WM18 match wasn't. Big difference.

Savage vs Flair was actually listed as co-main event and the event was marketed as a double main event.

Hogan vs Rock was not for a title and was not listed as a co-main event (from memory)

Awesome match though!

I don't believe in co-mainevents. The last match/fight on the card is the MAIN EVENT!

Sicilian Swag - I don't believe in co-mainevents. The last match/fight on the card is the MAIN EVENT!

Doesn't matter what you or I choose to believe.

If something is deemed a main event then it is.

If you want to do 'last/closing' then that's different.

Sicilian Swag - You don't think Hogan/Rock was a big deal and by far the biggest match on the card?
May be biggest match ever actually