Most years without a win

I was looking through some records last night and came across a couple that were interesting.  

BJ Penn - Hasn't won a fight since 2010

Josh Koscheck - Hasn't won a fight since 2011

What other fighters have 5+ year losing streaks?    

Can be any of the major Orgs.    No regional cans.  

This thread makes me sad

Why OP?

Why?

Just leave it alone man.

Cole Konrad hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

I think Tito had a few years at one point...

Matt Hughes says he wants to come back. He hasn't won since 2010.

Ken Shamrock also hasn't won since 2010, and he just fought again last year, so I'm assuming he'd fight again if the right matchup was made.

Bob Sapp has lost 13 straight (including as recently as last year) and 16 of his last 17 - and hasn't won since 2010.

Tito had went from 2006 to 2011 w/out a win.

Ronda will be 2 years in August.

Ignore, you said no regional cans :(

Nick Diaz

Thingading - Matt Hughes says he wants to come back. He hasn't won since 2010.

Ken Shamrock also hasn't won since 2010, and he just fought again last year, so I'm assuming he'd fight again if the right matchup was made.

Bob Sapp has lost 13 straight (including as recently as last year) and 16 of his last 17 - and hasn't won since 2010.

Pretty impressive Tito went from that skid to subbing Chael and Schlemenko and fighting for a world title.

Dada 5000 hasn't won since 2011 and fought as recently as last year.

42091120969 -
Thingading - Matt Hughes says he wants to come back. He hasn't won since 2010.

Pretty impressive Tito went from that skid to subbing Chael and Schlemenko and fighting for a world title.

Bellator is hardly a world title...

Chael and wandy haven't won in 4 years and they're both headlining a ppv soon

As much as The 209 Nuthugger Society would argue, Nick Diaz belongs on this list, and due to the lack of effort he's put in in the last 5 years of fights he deserves gold medal

SkinnyJeanGenie - 

As much as The 209 Nuthugger Society would argue, Nick Diaz belongs on this list, and due to the lack of effort he's put in in the last 5 years of fights he deserves gold medal

You have a legit point. Looks like NorthSouthDinner4Two mentioned him, too. He's at 5 years and 5 months since his last W.

onepunchJD - Why OP?

Why?

Just leave it alone man.

I love BJ.    I just thought i was crazy his time frame without a victory.