Mostapha At-Turk trained with Hezbullah?!

Yeah, Sabra and Shatila wasn't a terrorist action in the least.

Neither was the attack on the King David Hotel.

The Stern Gang/Lehi wasn't a terrorist organization at all.

Before you scream "that's not Israel's military/leaders", remember that Menachim Begin was involed in King David, Yitzhak Shamir was the leader of the Stern Gang, and Ariel Sharon endorsed and began Sabra and Shatila.

Get your facts straight, ditto-heads.

Shanks - Yeah, Sabra and Shatila wasn't a terrorist action in the least.

Before you scream "that's not Israel's military/leaders", remember that Menachim Begin was involed in King David, Yitzhak Shamir was the leader of the Stern Gang, and Ariel Sharon endorsed and began Sabra and Shatila.

Those org have nothing to do with Israel, just ask Bill Oreilly!!

lifeaftrprison - 
Shanks - Yeah, Sabra and Shatila wasn't a terrorist action in the least.

Those org have nothing to do with Israel, just ask Bill Oreilly!!

Don't have to. FRB will parrot everything he says.

LOL

lol @ you fags saying that extremist islamic that killed 100s of US Marines is a-OK, but a staunch US ally is somehow evil.

kot1k - lol @ you fags saying that extremist islamic that killed 100s of US Marines is a-OK, but a staunch US ally is somehow evil.

I'm not saying they're okay. I'm saying they're as much of a terrorist organization as the 'extremist islamics'.

Guess what? History and evidence agree with me.

Wave those pom-poms a little higher, cheerleader. They're not completely obstructing your view yet.

i say set up a superfight for him against david adiv

USS Liberty

RIP to the crew

kot1k - lol @ you fags saying that extremist islamic that killed 100s of US Marines is a-OK, but a staunch US ally is somehow evil.

Not @ all! Ex military myself! I love our country! Just saying Israel is just as much a terrorist as Hezzbulah! And are having sanctions put on them by the UN , becuase of their actions . So who is the real terrorists? Both!

Hey, tough guy, go to iraq and ask those people if they want to be "liberated".

Or, do you think that it's ok - no matter what they say - and we have the right to do that for 'em, anyway?

How would you like it if Canada wanted to come down and "liberate" us?

Why the fuck do you think that it is ok to go and put in puppet regimes where ever the fuck you want?

And, your homophobic remarks are pretty "second grade". Get a little more creative, please.

Which group is more Terrorist in nature...Hmmmm....would I feel safer walking down a street in Lebanon or Isreal, and which would I be more afraid of being kidnaped by muslim extremist.
I say Hezbollah is a terrorist army bent on spreading islam by force because that is what they claim. Yes it is weird that Mustapha Al Turk trained with them, it is not a Martial Art Hezbollah is an organization.

Hey, I'm just chosing a side here. You can't have it both ways. The reality is that your heroes in the ME would love nothing more than to parade your head on a pike. This is a question of civilization vs savagery. Glad to see whose side you're on.

knuckleballs - And Israel stealing land - as we speak - is the biggest terrorism of all (which tends to make people a wee-bit angry.)

Please point out to me where Israel is stealing land smart guy.

Ok guys,

1. We are all children of Abraham, if you believe in Allah/God

2. We are all serfs to the House of Rothschild

3. We need to all band together and fight the real tyranny and oppression, the NWO.

That is All.

J ak

wrestler189 - 
Monsters Ball - 
frontrowbrian - 
alittleknowledge - Yeah, I think Moti Horenstein trained with the Isreali commandos at one time.

What is your point?
Israeli commando's isn't a terrorist organization. Hezbollah is

Anyone that stands up to Israel gets called a terrorist. That label has become meaningless.

not true. Anyone who supports suicide attacks against Israeli civilians is called a terrorist...like Hezbullah. Anyone who fires rockets into civilian towns is called a terrorist...like Hezbullah
Correct wrestler189.

frontrowbrian - 
alittleknowledge - Yeah, I think Moti Horenstein trained with the Isreali commandos at one time.

What is your point?
Israeli commando's isn't a terrorist organization. Hezbollah is

that depends on which side of the wall you reside on sir.

This thread is being monitored by the NSA

"Anyone that stands up to Israel gets called a terrorist. That label has become meaningless."

Terrorism is the act of using terror as a tactic. Examples being blowing up civilians at a pizza parlor with a suicide bomber. Or using ununiformed enemy combatants to put grenades into a basket full of fruit.

A military strike that results in collateral damage is not terrorism unless civilians were intentionally targeted to cause a reaction of fear.

Wrestler189 is just about the only one posting the correct in this thread

kot1k - Hey, I'm just chosing a side here. You can't have it both ways. The reality is that your heroes in the ME would love nothing more than to parade your head on a pike. This is a question of civilization vs savagery. Glad to see whose side you're on.

I'm on the side of the evidence, not team spirit. People in charge harm other, often innocent, people through often dishonest/underhanded/'terrorist' methods. What flag they do this under does not exempt them from the label their methods prescribe.

I would think an unwillingness to embrace the reality of geopolitics, instead shrinking away to hide inside of a warm and fuzzy 'us vs. them' reality, is a 'savage' mindstate, as well.