Mostly deranged Fedor fans who are hating onBrock

No disrespect to the Fedor fans who are actually respectful to Brock is his time of illness, but most of the "pathetic" hate Brock is getting right now is from the deranged portion of Fedor's creepy cult like followers (who Fedor himself said creep him out). The fact that any of you would stoop so low is beyond pitiful

The same people who hated Brock from the start because people started to question if he could beat Fedor.What was that Yoda said? Oh yeah, "Fear leads to hate".

Karma is a bitch and she's coming for you.

get well soon brock

next time you post, we of the UG would prefer that it makes any sense at all...

donkypunch55 - next time you post, we of the UG would prefer that it makes any sense at all...
It makes perfect sense unless you're developmentally challenged, which I assume many people hating on a sick man are.

i was simply refering to the childish, "Karma is a Bitch" statemant at the end. As if Brock haters are breaking out with impentigo and herpes all over the map as punishment for there Hating... personally, i hope he gets well soon. nobody likes title limbo... at this point in the thread, i'm going to recomend you try and pry Brocks nuts out of your mouth...

I'm glad that you think so lightly of Karma, I wonder if you'll consider it childish when it catches up to you -and can you please stfu with the generic "take his nuts out of your mouth" auto response. Do you actually think your blatant lack of creativity is remotely amusing to anyone or in any way a contribution to our society?

Wow, i didn'r realize we had Ghandi on this sight! Maybe in my next life i can be nicer to dumbasses like you... until then, i'll just keep calling it like i see it... Oh, and as generic as the nut riding comment may have been, it's acurrate, deal with it... i wasn't aware my presence on the UG was suppossed to help improve our society. i've been saving my social commentary and cancer cures for the OTHER forum...

You actually just spelled site "sight", which would actually be referring to your vision, which is ironic because your fucking blind.

It's cowards like you who hide behind the internet monitor and act condescending to lash out a world that has rejected you. Enjoy being miserable. I'm sure karma has already caught up to you. Deep down we both know it already has.

Oh look at the originality people posting gifs of people crying. I've never seen that before on a forum.

Bitter Fedor trolls.

Does it make you any less lonely?

I'm clearly didn't post this to be original. I'm settling a score with all of you lonely, bitter keyboard warriors who would never have the balls to say shit to anyone in real life but are such fucking cowards that you think youre funny by making fun of sick people on the safety of the internet. You're degenerates. Vermin. The bottom of the food chain. Wastes of fucking space and you goddamn well know it.

Hahahaha!!! oh man this is sweet! hey asshat, thanks for correcting my spelling, maybe in your next life you can come back as a dictionary, GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i am stunned by the irony generated by you denouncing keyboard warriors and then being one... please don't stop posting, this is some of the funniest shit i've read in a while... i swear i can hear your lower lip trembling... fucking magical...

japetto - LEAVE MY BFF BROCK ALONE!!!

Hahahaha awesome!!!

Believe me, I'd have words with anybody who kicked an ill man when he was down. You losers only vocalize yourself in places like this.

Let's think about what stance each of us are taking in this argument.

I'm defending a sick man who is being targeted by filth like you, and you're trying to justify why it's okay to do so.

I wonder who the man of more integrity would be in this case?

The fact that you're speaking ill of a sick man on a forum speaks volumes about you as an individual. You have very little to live for.

Amun - Believe me, I'd have words with anybody who kicked an ill man when he was down. You losers only vocalize yourself in places like this.Let's think about what stance each of us are taking in this argument.I'm defending a sick man who is being targeted by filth like you, and you're trying to justify why it's okay to do so.I wonder who the man of more integrity would be in this case?The fact that you're speaking ill of a sick man on a forum speaks volumes about you as an individual. You have very little to live for.What's awesome? haven't you seen that shit posted in forums like 400 times before?

Are you that starved for any kind of excitement in your life?

Circle jerking, virginal, Fedor worshiping, semi suicidal degenerates.

They're sick of people saying Fedor would get smashed by him, so they're over-reacting maliciously.

Don't blame them myself, I'm definitely in the running for #1 Fedor fan.

However I do wish Brock a speedy recovery.

BrutalMedic - They're sick of people saying Fedor would get smashed by him, so they're over-reacting maliciously. Don't blame them myself, I'm definitely in the running for #1 Fedor fan.However I do wish Brock a speedy recovery.

Somebody who tells it like it is.Regardless of who your a fan of, you're a man of integrity. Unlike these pieces shit I'm dealing with in here. I have no problem with Fedor fans, just his sickening cult like followers who will wish death on a man to make themselves feel better about their circle jerking hero.

i'm pretty sure i haven't attacked Brock in any way... my target has been your love bead wearing, VW drivin' karma slinging ass. the depth of your wining and condescention has been epic. When delivered from a platform of crying and mysticism, it doesn't really matter if your point is valid, i can't see through your wall of faggottry and jock riding... but by all means, continue, the more upset you get, the greater my joy.

...and your getting pretty mad :)

donkypunch55 - 

The fact that you get your enjoyment from internet msg forums goes to show how woefully inadequate you must feel and how dire your situation in life is.

You're a joke.

Get well soon Brock.......so Fedor can kick your ass!