"Mostly friendly Taliban" CNN reporter gets into trouble

1 Like
3 Likes

The unbelievable stupidity of someone in that position is incredible.

14 Likes

It almost led to a mostly peaceful beheading.

31 Likes

Honestly, what makes a reporter need intelligence? They’re talking heads. Stupid people that are fame hungry = very easily duped.

3 Likes

You gotta give that dumb cunt credit for having the stones to still be in the middle of all of this.

12 Likes

I don’t know. There’s a fine line between stupidity & bravery. This is more on the stupidity side of the line.

22 Likes

Over/Under on how many days her head has left being attached to her body??

3 Likes

So when they grab her are we then going tohave to waste money and risk good lives to rescue this “brave hero journalist”?

1 Like

Rapey, but mostly peaceful.

5 Likes

Taliban is evil, but not stupid. They need the western media to launder propaganda.

Unless she succumbs to some rogue Allahu who can’t control his horny level, she has safe passage.

1 Like

I still want to know what vaccine has been given to the Taliban fighters.

4 Likes

I get she is their international correspondent. But CNN is ultimately responsible for the safety and security of their people. Having a female as your correspondent there knowing what’s coming (the complete withdrawal) is seriously fucking dumb.

6 Likes

I don’t believe or trust any of their reporting.

3 Likes

neither does anyone else. They went (IIRC) a month without cracking one million viewers recently

4 Likes

Agreed having a women go cover this was questionable. Did CNN want to show off her slave garb? Insinuating to their viewers a new trend lol.

1 Like

She is #1 on my Deadpool eclipsing anyone under 100 yo

3 Likes

It makes it way more click baity which is what they need. You see clips of her everywhere. Would anyone share if it was a man? They are sacrificing her life for ratings

5 Likes

She’s a strong, independent wahhmen…let her bang bro

1 Like

If that’s the case expect them to make sure she gets killed so people will tune in