Mother F'n LIAR

Sprawl 68 -

Lol, landed a five punch combo on some yuppy in his 20s (I’m 49, I’m sure he was gonna kick my old ass in his mind) after he tailgated me and my daughter. He then lunged at me, I hip tossed him into the ditch and secured a rnc and put him out. 

My daughter was like “can we go now?” Lol

Sounds kinda gay

Brought this thread up to Chris Brennan tonight and he gave me the Everlast story with a couple details.

Better than talking to him about this thread, tonight both of his sons got promoted, his oldest to Brown Belt(Congrats Lucas!!) and his youngest to Purple Belt(Congrats Tyler!!).

Ttt

LOLLLLLL

I feel old now

Sub

I remember my take on this thread was Chris HAS to be a terrible driver. 

I remember my take on this thread was Chris HAS to be a terrible driver. 

Lol 

Sub

Fahqhard -
Sprawl 68 -

Lol, landed a five punch combo on some yuppy in his 20s (I’m 49, I’m sure he was gonna kick my old ass in his mind) after he tailgated me and my daughter. He then lunged at me, I hip tossed him into the ditch and secured a rnc and put him out. 

My daughter was like “can we go now?” Lol

He tailgated then lunged at u.. u then hiptossed his to Rnc.. where was the 5 punch combo?? Hmmm

Don’t ruin this for me, it sounded excellent till you did a deep dive on it. 

Halz - I hear this shit all the time and you find it all over the place. The post that disturbs me is that Marc Laimon beat the shit out of a guy beacues he was at a bar making shit up. If everyone got beat up for making up stories at a bar we would all have black eyes. If this is true I really have lost some respect for Laimon, if it isn't, westsidestrangler is just as bad as the others for making shit up. I hope I just misunderstood all of it.

who called out marc lamon on tuf? serra wssnt it? Straight fucked his world up with "you're not a fighter'' comment.. 

WestsideStrangler - Here is a great story and I hope my friend won't be angry for telling it.

A friend of mine and I were at a club and this guy saw one of our Jiu-Jitsu shirts and the shit began. He began telling us he was training at the gracie academy for the last 5 years (I had been there for 3 and never seen him) and he was Royces son best friend (Royce didn’t have a son yet) and he was a Purple belt. He want on and on telling us how he parties with Royce all the time on the weekends (Royce was already married and settled down). I don’t remember what the last draw was but my friend gave me the look and just shot a double on the guy, slammed him, mounted him and proceded to beat the shit out of him until the bouncers came over and booted the guy (They liked us there) :slight_smile: Anyway, that is just one of MANY, Many Chris and my friend stories. Hope you enjoyed it. The guy got what he deserved.

Thats not a great story its assault, all because he lied about your god royce? I wouldnt be proud of this .

TTT

Sub

Thread GOAT

Brennan GOAT

Lol

Good stuff.

crowbar - 

Good stuff.

wOOttt

Bumped by request.

Sub...thank you so much