Mother saves child then falls to her death

Holy shit! Why were they waiting?? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you escarator Phone Post 3.0

So......based on the location of the stairs and everything... That part she fell in probably held the big gears and what not that the steps fold up around? I'm picturing a meat grinder like set up. Phone Post 3.0

No that's just floor. She just fell straight through to the ground below.

ohhhh FUUUCK!!!

Uploaded with Imgupr

Phone Post 3.0

Fake Pie - No that's just floor. She just fell straight through to the ground below.

She got pulled under first it looks like

Love of a parent.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/27/chinese-woman-dies-after-being-trapped-in-escalator-but-saves-2-year-old-son/

A Chinese woman died after being trapped in a shopping mall escalator, but not before pushing her 2-year-old son to safety.

Sunday's horrific accident in the central city of Jingzhou was caught on surveillance camera footage that circulated heavily on the Internet in China.

The woman -- identified in media reports as 30-year-old Xiang Liujuan -- is shown reaching the top of the escalator when the section of landing platform she had stepped onto suddenly collapses, trapping her inside the still-moving machinery.

The footage shows that Xiang managed to push her son into the arms of shop attendants near the top of the escalator. The attendants tried to pull her to safety, but Xiang fell into the mechanism and was killed.

The state-run People's Daily's online edition and other media outlets said her body was recovered four hours later, after crews disassembled the escalator.

Although escalator deaths are extremely rare, China's breakneck economic development and sometimes cavalier attitude toward safety, quality control and maintenance have led to frequent industrial accidents such as fires, building and bridge collapses, and ship sinkings or collisions.

Once seen guys working on one of those in my work and the bit she fell through was a big shitload of like gears etc.maybe that one is different but if anything like the one I seen inside then that is a fuckin hideous way to go. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, whose not watching that?

yeah me.

I'll take everyone's word for it. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/27/chinese-woman-dies-after-being-trapped-in-escalator-but-saves-2-year-old-son/

A Chinese woman died after being trapped in a shopping mall escalator, but not before pushing her 2-year-old son to safety.

Sunday's horrific accident in the central city of Jingzhou was caught on surveillance camera footage that circulated heavily on the Internet in China.

The woman -- identified in media reports as 30-year-old Xiang Liujuan -- is shown reaching the top of the escalator when the section of landing platform she had stepped onto suddenly collapses, trapping her inside the still-moving machinery.

The footage shows that Xiang managed to push her son into the arms of shop attendants near the top of the escalator. The attendants tried to pull her to safety, but Xiang fell into the mechanism and was killed.

The state-run People's Daily's online edition and other media outlets said her body was recovered four hours later, after crews disassembled the escalator.

Although escalator deaths are extremely rare, China's breakneck economic development and sometimes cavalier attitude toward safety, quality control and maintenance have led to frequent industrial accidents such as fires, building and bridge collapses, and ship sinkings or collisions.

Dunno man, the other articles I saw said it was just a floor panel and she fell to her death. Beats me which is right.

I was having lunch a couple hours ago wth my girl at our usual mexican spot, and they had the news on. No one was paying it any mind just background noise but I noticed surveillance tape video playing and new something good was coming. Mexican news don't give  a fuck, they don't censor or zoom out when shit's about to go off. So my girl and I are at the salsa bar gettin our fixxins in and we're watching this video not understnading what is about to unfold. I see the lady slowly start going into the ground and I just yell "OH GOD ITS GRINDING HER" and everyone in the restaraunt stops, and looks at the tv.

We all watched it, watched the replay, gasped then went back to eating our food.

Oh man, so she was ground to death? That's even worse.

China Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - Jesus.. Those useless fucks at the top should be executed. There's a fucking emergency stop right at the top of the escalator. Why are women so useless when they panic? Phone Post 3.0

Women are just terrible people.

waits for vote up