Mother spits on cop, is hurt in front of her girl.

It's hard to watch.

sgotwalks - 

It's hard to watch.

Literally.

Shit wont play...

Hope they dismantle that whole police department Phone Post 3.0

I couldnt quite see what she did to start the beat down...did she spit?  I know title says spit, but the video flashed by so quickly...just seemed like WTF situation.  Everythign was calm one moment, then it escalates out of no where.

thats fucked!! just his attitude, to do that to a women, infront of their child!! Holy fuck...

Cop sounds like a legit psychopath...

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-savagely-beat-handcuffed-woman/

"The Free Thought Project spoke to Siguenza’s oldest daughter, Jasmine Anderson, 22, who tells us the police were arresting her mother for public intoxication — at her own house. The incident happened on October 24, 2014, however, police refused to release the body camera footage until this week, according to Anderson.

“I have had several ongoing issues with the SLCPD and now that I have seen this video and realize what the officer did to my mother- the connection between my previous incidences and now this one it is obvious that they didn’t just find out about this incident (Tuesday). If that is the case, then there is a massive cover-up that took place to get that video unseen for two years,” Anderson told the Free Thought Project.

According to Brown, the officer who did the pummelling retired from the force a year after the incident and the officer who watched him is still a cop.

dude sounds like a psycho

RockTheVote - So wait a minute... This cop was calm and patient with the woman he was arresting, who had received a warning not to repeat a behavior that she repeated... Then he's being very nice and kind to her daughter, helping her with toys and calmly calling her by first name... And the mom SPITS on the cop and... You think this is a cop misbehaving? You're wrong. This is a mom showing her daughter what being a piece of shit gets you in life and cop doing a fantastic job. Phone Post 3.0

He needs to show a lot more restraint. You cannot justify that at all, ESPECIALLY In front of her Daughter.

RockTheVote - So wait a minute... This cop was calm and patient with the woman he was arresting, who had received a warning not to repeat a behavior that she repeated... Then he's being very nice and kind to her daughter, helping her with toys and calmly calling her by first name... And the mom SPITS on the cop and... You think this is a cop misbehaving? You're wrong. This is a mom showing her daughter what being a piece of shit gets you in life and cop doing a fantastic job. Phone Post 3.0
While I agree, in part, it was still excessive and shitty that he went that far. No way around it, the mom couldn't harm them physically and posed no danger. No two ways about man, way too much. Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - So wait a minute... This cop was calm and patient with the woman he was arresting, who had received a warning not to repeat a behavior that she repeated... Then he's being very nice and kind to her daughter, helping her with toys and calmly calling her by first name... And the mom SPITS on the cop and... You think this is a cop misbehaving? You're wrong. This is a mom showing her daughter what being a piece of shit gets you in life and cop doing a fantastic job. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, I am usually always on the cops side, but this is fUCKED..

it was spit, like fuck off, she was hand cuffed, he COLD clocked her with NO hands, then proceeds to belittle her and threaten her more, like yes, she was a cunt that should have not spit, but common now?

Black or white, you dont hit a female like that, you are a cop, show some restraint, add some more fines onto her, but this? Fuck that coward cop.

That's a weird post given the full context of the video.

If she spit on him, she assaulted him and deserved to to be arrested. That cop took things too far with all the name calling and telling her she deserved to get her ass kicked. He's a cop and needs to act with a little more class.

All that said, if someone spits on me, punches are coming their way with quickness, so I understand the cops anger. Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote - You guys are wrong. She spit on him. He doesn't know what diseases this person has. He took her down and held her down until she could be bagged so she couldn't spit on him again. He was disgusted with the act of being spit on and the fact that he was being kind to this moron. I'm not a bad cop fan. I think they should be held to double the standard of regular citizens and do double time for crimes... But this is justice. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Ohhh, it's justice. So he is.....

This.. Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for later Phone Post 3.0

exactly. Great post

asshole cop, for sure

should show more control and restraint

cant believe he actually punched her for spitting on him while she was already cuffed

who give a shit about him being polite to the kid......he fucked up bad when it counted the most

Cold Cocked her and still couldn't knock her out?

She got out of hand resisted arrest and was put down and held down. Nothing to see here. Keep it moving. There's so much cop hate going on that everyone is looking for any little thing to point out that they are in the wrong. Phone Post 3.0