Mothers competing with daughters and fathers...

Makes me sick when I see mothers competing with their daughters and fathers competing with their sons.  Most of it is subliminal but I pick up on it and its a fucking joke.  

That is all, please feel free to comment on your experiences. 

So should they just lose on purpose?

He means for attention/socially.

Um... WTF are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

HELWIG - 

He means for attention/socially.

Not only that but for accomplishment and success as well. I would imagine u you always want your kids to be better but I dont think thats always the case.

Cookie Monster - Um... WTF are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

I feel ya op. Not just the children that have lost their way in the age of social media. Everyone thinks they are a celebrity. Phone Post

Jay-dog - 

I feel ya op. Not just the children that have lost their way in the age of social media. Everyone thinks they are a celebrity. Phone Post

Good point . I didnt trace it back to celeb worship but I suppose that could play a role.  

Cookie Monster - Um... WTF are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

I know this thread is about the deep stuff, but I just want to say that I never let my kids win at anything when we played stuff even when they were small.

Wrestling? Chess? Soccer? A board game? Let's do this! (*in COD-voice*)

I'm the undefeated family champ at EVERYTHING.

CDarwin - 

I know this thread is about the deep stuff, but I just want to say that I never let my kids win at anything when we played stuff even when they were small.

Wrestling? Chess? Soccer? A board game? Let's do this! (in COD-voice)

I'm the undefeated family champ at EVERYTHING.

That's the only way to do it. Otherwise they'll grow up to be Democrats.