motorboatin' - its for cancer

brilliant...of course the cunts at huff post call it disgusting

I don't get it, though.

I mean, what's the big fascination with boobs, anyway?

They're just these bags of fat that don't do anything apart from feeding babies!

Dan O'Connell - I don't get it, though.

They're just these bags of fat that don't do anything apart from feeding babies!

You are clearly married and with a chick with no tits, and you have become brainwashed by the polite outlook you have chosen to take on tits over the years in order to spare your ladies feelings.

I prefer amazing ass vs amazing titties on a woman. Ideally I would have both but if one or the other give me a woman with a fine ass. Besides, I think ass goes last. Phone Post

There is already a thread, the breast cancer association is not accepting the money because they don't like how it was raised Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -

You are clearly married and with a chick with no tits, and you have become brainwashed by the polite outlook you have chosen to take on tits over the years in order to spare your ladies feelings.

That's the most polite assessment of a phaggot I've ever read Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks - 

I'm not married! Thank goodness!

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - There is already a thread, the breast cancer association is not accepting the money because they don't like how it was raised Phone Post 3.0

sounds like a dbl win to me