motorcycle gang that attacked nyc family?

Last September, 8 dudes were charged after they harass and then pulled some dude from his suv and beat him in front of his wife and kid. There was an off duty cop in that gang too. Anyone kn o w what happened to those thugs? Google doesn't have anything recent.

MC Speedbump is still paralyzed.

Has some fresh raps about rolling on dubs in his wheelchair though. Phone Post 3.0

Good fuck im.

What about the rest of yhe crew?

Latest story I could find:

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/biker-doesn-blame-suv-driver-left-paralyzed-article-1.1711176 Phone Post 3.0

Raezor19 -

LOL at motorcycle gang.......

it was a bunch of fags on rice rockets and dirt bikes.....

I've raced motocross and arenacross so no disrespect to dirtbikes, but that is not a "motorcycle gang"

What you ride my man? I got a 2012 KTM 200XCW. I race hare scrambles. Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha mc speedbump Phone Post 3.0

PrisonMattressPuncher - FRAT: paralyzed biker is thug, ghetto trash who got what he deserved.

Mieses has a six-page rap sheet beginning at age 12 with a negligent driving charge and includes jail time for distribution of drugs, possession of illegal firearms, receiving stolen property and other convictions, according to court records. Although Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid
Massachusetts driver's license and never applied for a motorcycle
license. He is classified as a "habitual traffic offender."

Mieses is also an "aspiring rapper" who raps about drugs and violence, including putting a gun to people's heads. Instead of being home with his baby mama and the kiddies, Mieses rode all the way from Massachusetts to NYC that weekend looking for trouble and, as usual, he found it.

In all honesty, being paralyzed is horrific .
However, mc speedbump did it to himself....
He rolled up to a bad situation, and is now , literally rolling into another bad situation. Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford -
PrisonMattressPuncher - FRAT: paralyzed biker is thug, ghetto trash who got what he deserved.

Mieses has a six-page rap sheet beginning at age 12 with a negligent driving charge and includes jail time for distribution of drugs, possession of illegal firearms, receiving stolen property and other convictions, according to court records. Although Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid
Massachusetts driver's license and never applied for a motorcycle
license. He is classified as a "habitual traffic offender."

Mieses is also an "aspiring rapper" who raps about drugs and violence, including putting a gun to people's heads. Instead of being home with his baby mama and the kiddies, Mieses rode all the way from Massachusetts to NYC that weekend looking for trouble and, as usual, he found it.

In all honesty, being paralyzed is horrific .
However, mc speedbump did it to himself....
He rolled up to a bad situation, and is now , literally rolling into another bad situation. Phone Post 3.0
As long as it's wheelchair accessible... Phone Post 3.0