Motorcycle parked In my parking space!?

My ol' lady coming home from work called to ask if I bought a bike because there's one in our parking space. I told her I'll be right down.

Sure enough there's some fucking rice rocket parked in our space.

My first instinct was well, I'll just move it over because the next space over is empty and it might've been a simple mistake, or fuck that other guy.. They'll both get the idea. I've never seen this bike before and really just wanted it out of her space so she could park.

Nope. She says she will look for another place and drives off. Now I want to kick it over. I'm standing there posturing, looking around. I spat on the seat and windshield waiting for someone to come out while she drove around looking for another spot. Nothing came of it.

She found another parking space, drove back around to tell me and I hopped in to make sure it wasn't too far.

I'm torn if I should go back down and kick it over, call to have it towed or just let it slide this one time.

This just happened. What would you do if you were in my shoes, OG?

Suicide is really the only option.

Dos Huevos Gigante - 

Suicide is really the only option.

hahahahaha

Exclamation point goes after the question mark. Question mark is always first. Moran!

Kick it over.  Do it.  It’s the only rational option so do it.

Dude is basically calling you a bitch.  Slid his rice rocket right into your wife’s car hole.

Never_rolled - 

Leave a note on it

a real mean one

Just move it over to an empty spot. Don't do anything drastic because he knows where you live and could vadalize your things

Do you have a stick of butter in your fridge? Just go rub butter all over the bike.

I don't know why. Just seems like it would be funny. Not on the grips or clutch or anything important. Just on the body panels and saddlebags and such. And the mirrors.

Get your boyfriend to help you roll it outta your space. Or just pick that faggot up and move it. 

Put it in neutral, back it out of the space. It likely has the handlebars locked so the wheel is pointed to the left. This means it will curve to the left as it backs up. So, leave it in the road.

I just checked. That fucker made like a tree. The woman is now moving her car. I got his license plate just in case he wants to fuck around.

Probably best that you just let him park there.  Not worth the ass kicking he would’ve given you.

Put in neutral and move it out of the way.

Or just make a thread about it.

Upperdog - I just checked. That fucker made like a tree. The woman is now moving her car. I got his license plate just in case he wants to fuck around.

I doubt he’ll fuck around after you spit on his seat.

Hocky - 
Upperdog - I just checked. That fucker made like a tree. The woman is now moving her car. I got his license plate just in case he wants to fuck around.

I doubt he’ll fuck around after you spit on his seat.

To each their own

via GIPHY

Turn the gas valve off. 

Kick that fucking thing over!! Fuck that guy!!