Motorcyclists in Los Angeles are fayg0ts

Fo realz

You mispelled everywhere.

What?

Subtle

A few times a year I will see a guy riding his motorcyle & actually following traffics laws --NOT riding like a huge a-hole --and I think, "Wow, look at that guy... he's not riding like a huge a-hole. Hmmmm. That's interesting."

Lane splitting in Cali is legal. 

I don't think I've ever cared what someone on a motorcycle was doing... except when they do the wheelies, that's pretty cool

ChicagoTom - 

Go on the 405 and see how many of them are doing it legally. Every one wants to drive 60 through traffic moving 0-15 mph, then completely lose their shit when someone changing lanes doesn't see them charging through from an 1/8th of a mile back. I rode as a daily driver in SoCal for years and couldn't understand the dumb-fuck suicidal mentality of these guys in the freeways.

LovinBakersBalls -
ChicagoTom - 

Go on the 405 and see how many of them are doing it legally. Every one wants to drive 60 through traffic moving 0-15 mph, then completely lose their shit when someone changing lanes doesn't see them charging through from an 1/8th of a mile back. I rode as a daily driver in SoCal for years and couldn't understand the dumb-fuck suicidal mentality of these guys in the freeways.

It’s safe when done at safe speeds where you can actually react to a merging car. 

OG bitches at it again.  Wehhh

PowerfulGanja - 
LovinBakersBalls -
ChicagoTom - 

It’s safe when done at safe speeds where you can actually react to a merging car. 

Like I said, go on the 405 and watch the lane-splitters. The vast majority are driving at outrageous speeds compared to the surrounding traffic. OP is right.

It's not about legal or not legal. It's about asshole or not asshole. And LA bikers are assholes.

LovinBakersBalls - 
ChicagoTom - 

This is exactly what happened with me today.

Meh I ever splitnlanes going faster than 30ish

why is splitting lanes still legal? wasn't it allowed due for archaic engine cooling reasons?

I’m not a fan of splitting lanes. Too dangerous imo

To ride a motorcyle it should be MANDITORY that you donate organs upon death.

Motorcycle riders are one of the best sources for organs because they tend to die young in accidents and often end up brain dead with viable organs.

All kidding aside, this is one of the positives of having  motorcycle riders in a society. BUT not enough of them are organ donors,  because they also tend to be selfish a holes.

If we  can close that loop of reckless risk takers who die young and people who need organs, it would be a great thing for society.

shen - 

Motorcycle riders are one of the best sources for organs because they tend to die young in accidents and often end up brain dead with viable organs.

All kidding aside, this is one of the positives of having  motorcycle riders in a society. BUT not enough of them are organ donors,  because they also tend to be selfish a holes.

If we  can close that loop of reckless risk takers who die young and people who need organs, it would be a great thing for society.

I concur.

I see the “watch for motorcycles” sign or bumper sticker everywhere lately and think to myself...fuck off.

shen - 

Everyone should be an organ donor. Everyone. There is no downside. 

I always yell FAG! out my window at them, then see their UG bumper stickers and then I know I was right.