Mountain Dew.... why?

Why do people still drink this demon jizz?

I rarely watch tv and so I was surprised to see a bunch of demon jizz commercials on tv just now.

Yuck.

I would rather drink crab juice.

It was the energy drink before energy drinks.

There wasn't a big selection of sodas when it became popular and there isn't much that comes close to it. 

Your mother is so dumb she tried to climb Mt. Dew.

I still enjoy a Mountain Dew occasionally. It's an alternative to traditional colas and lemon/lime sodas. 

I like it. Always have. It's refreshing as fuck. It's better than a syrupy Coca-Cola or weirdly sour Sprite. 

Vrill -

I still enjoy a Mountain Dew occasionally. It's an alternative to traditional colas and lemon/lime sodas. 

I like it. Always have. It's refreshing as fuck. It's better than a syrupy Coca-Cola or weirdly sour Sprite. 

Coca Cola is the greatest of all time. Mountain Dew is for brohamsters but yes it does drop bombs on Sprite. I dont drink any of them anymore, but Mountain Dew sucks compared to the top drinks. 

its not very tasty

I go with whatever’s on sale
..89for two liter Dr Pepper products

Mountain Dew out of a can is fuckin delicious 

YaoMingia - 

Mountain Dew out of a can is fuckin delicious 

this except the opposite

I heard it makes your balls super shrink with less then impressive boners 

Add a box of cheezits to the mix and you’re set for teenage flashbacks.

Dew is da bomb diggity. Drink one a day.

Jolt cola or fuck your mother 

Pretty much all soda is gross anyway

ShoreBreaker -

I heard it makes your balls super shrink with less then impressive boners 

Yeah; word on the playground when I was a kid was that Yellow #5 killed your sperm count. 

Mtn. Dew is the only pop I’ll drink. I know it’s pretty much pure sugar and some orange juice, but I love that fucking poison. 

Mountain dew in a bottle is great