Mountainous States with Cheap Land?

What states have some cheap land with some good views?

Utah

Wyoming would be the furthest  ur $ could go if ur looking for serious property.  

1 Like

its mostly gone in the lower 48 wyoming, montana are expensive. 

maybe alaska. like inaccessible areas. 

West Virginia. Hit me up if you are looking for land there. Offer owner financing too.  It's a gorgeous state! 

5 Likes

Fighting -

West Virginia. Hit me up if you are looking for land there. Offer owner financing too.  It's a gorgeous state! 

Really WV?

Fighting -

fuck that place. other than this year, been solid blue

how the fuck the south votes democrat is beyond me

1 Like

This is a good site to browse for land:

https://www.landwatch.com/

2 Likes

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Fighting -

West Virginia is not part of the South. They're not some liberal state like California or New York, but they're not the south 

1 Like

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Fighting -

WV is more red than blue anymore.  It’s always been red state minded (big time pro 2nd amendment).  

Idaho maybe?

MoreThai22 -

What states have some cheap land with some good views?

Afghanistan! 

1 Like

Arkansas. An ex lives out there and got the land for next to nothing. You'll be shocked by the prices.

1 Like

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Fighting -

Wrong

Your land is so cheap

Give me a state where it has cheap land, great fishing/hunting and is gun friendly.

Fighting -

I’m interested. I tried to send a pm but no idea if it went through. This damn site lol.

uniquetechnique -

Give me a state where it has cheap land, great fishing/hunting and is gun friendly.

Arkansas 

I would go Utah, Tennessee or Idaho. 

Paging dryfly...

New Mexico