Mousasi has message for critics of Bellator debut

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10/23/16524954/gegard-mousasi-has-a-message-for-critics-of-bellator-debut

“I have a pretty long one, they can all get in line and suck it.”

"They’re sitting behind the computer eating potatoes and they have all their opinions, but let them do that.”

Moose spitting that hot fire truth!!!

Potato chips? lol

What'd I say what I say?

???

god, I love Gegard, he is so awesome. His not perfect grasp of english makes him funny as fuck since he just says whatever he wants. Sit at his farm and drive his tractor, sounds like he does have a pretty cool life

Knuckles Deep - ????

Aaron Becker -

god, I love Gegard, he is so awesome. His not perfect grasp of english makes him funny as fuck since he just says whatever he wants. Sit at his farm and drive his tractor, sounds like he does have a pretty cool life

Agreed.

Book him against Rory. I’d like to see him crumble from a shattered face again ala Lawler. 

God forbid people share their opinions on things that interest them, whether positive or negative.

No more criticizing politicians!!

No more criticizing your favorite sports team!!

No more criticizing that doctor with terrible bed side manner!!

And most important of all, no more criticizing MMA fighters that you spend money to watch fight!!

Shame on all of us!

I dont really eat carbs.

Nor am I a homo.

I’m picturing everyone eating a potato like an apple now.

RicGillespie - God forbid people share their opinions on things that interest them, whether positive or negative.

And most important of all, no more criticizing MMA fighters that you spend money to watch fight!!

Shame on all of us!

So you can comment on him but he can’t comment on you?

I’m a fan but this interview made him sound like a bitter, 15 year old. I know it’s sort of hipster to appreciate the coming out of the shell Mousasi humor but he sounded like an idiot this interview. 

RicGillespie - God forbid people share their opinions on things that interest them, whether positive or negative.

Shame on all of us!

Shutupyoufuckingcunt.gif

Aaron Becker -
Knuckles Deep - ????

That was supposed to be two laughing faces. Turned into question mark for reasons unknown lol

potatoes?

gayguard stays winning with the random lol

Sounds like someone is uber butt hurt :confused:

Don't worry gegard nobody watched anyway

Ratings Drop Continues as Bellator 185 Draws a 2017 Near-Worst 476K Live on Spike https://t.co/0D0LVdos4c pic.twitter.com/rWLNdTbi7t

— Sherdog.com (@sherdogdotcom) October 24, 2017

he's gonna get in his gegard and let all the haters start sucking his long potato. get in line morans 

Some people are just sensitive