Mousasi: "I have a goal, going for the UFC belt"

Source: Gegard Mousasi: "I have a goal, going for the UFC belt."

Huge fan of Mousasi, but he needs to work on that TDD. I don't think he will ever become champion unless he get's better at defending the takedowns.

I hope his first fight in the UFC is against Gustafsson. That would be one hell of a freaking fight. What u gusy think?

Shogun says hi.

Shogun would ASSASSINATE Mousasi.

On the feet, Shogun outhearts Mousasi.

Just completely wrecks him. First round goes to Mousasi, but second round goes to the medics tending to an unconscious Mousasi.

yellow wrkahlc - 

Just completely wrecks him. First round goes to Mousasi, but second round goes to the medics tending to an unconscious Mousasi.

Signed made the fight, I'm sold Shogun X Mousasi!

Yellow check for a PM

yellow wrkahlc - 

No way Shogun KO Mousasi. I think Gegard toy's with him on the feet.

"On the feet, Shogun outhearts Mousasi."

Whaaaat. It wouldnt even be close, Shogun would be going for a takedown within a minute. Shogun's style is perfect for Mousasi on the feet, straight punches down the middle would leave Shogun badly hurt if he doenst get a takedown.

Love watching Shogun fight as most do, but he's sloppy on the feet. Against a striker like Gegard he would get hurt, not to say he couldnt outgrapple Gegard

grachuss - Dude needs to learn to go in for the kill more.

Gegard Mousasi needs to go for the kill more?

You either havent followed his career at all or have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, probably both actually

Listen, Thaiguy isn't here, therefore I must take over Shogun dicksucking duties.

Shogun KO's Mousasi via amazing, heart-enthralling right hook.

yellow wrkahlc - 

Listen, Thaiguy isn't here, therefore I must take over Shogun dicksucking duties.

LMFAO!

It will make me incredibly sad when PHil Davis or Ryan Bader hold Mousasi down fro 3 rounds landing 25 strikes or something.

GM is a pretty bad man lets keep it real he beat Mark Hunt him at 205 or 185 could spell Ufc gold Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc - 

Yes because Mousasi has been knocked out so many times...

Mousasi's future UFC belt: http://www.ufcstore.com/ufc-web-belt-with-gun-metal-buckle/detail.php?p=279339&v=ufc_ufc_mens_accessories_belts

yellow wrkahlc - 

Mousasi's never even been hurt and Shogun has gotten the fuck beat out of him in 3 of his last 5 fights. Maybe 4, did he get roughed up in the win over Vera?

needs to make a statement Saturday.

yellow wrkahlc -

I don't know man. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc - 

okay bro il take up mooosaucy nut kissing for all the nay sayers

good. Every now and then, we'll meet in the middle for some fourway nuthugging action, but quickly disperse for some more arguments over who's dick is more capable of KO'ing an opponent.