Mousasi: I have no trainers for S&C, BJJ, Stand-up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_SeSrOaB4&feature=player_embedded

Mousasi: "I have no trainers for S&C, BJJ, Stand-up. No nutritionist."

Quite shocking...honestly
and even his wrestling coach has been hired recently because of all the criticism

His brother and his friend Abdullah train him I remember him saying on a Jordan Breen podcast.

Train like a champion, be a cham...oh wait.

Greg Jackson's!

biggest talent in MMA

probably watches instructional videos of dan the wolfman on youtube then tranes.

Imagine if he joined a gym Phone Post

My mind is fucking blown.

How the fuck is he this good with no real training?

gegard hit a great deep half sweep last night, I wonder what video he learned that from?

Gegard is such a talent, he needs a quality team

Yeah, his stand-up is world class and his ground game is at a black belt level (the way he generates scrambles and hits good submissions/sweeps)

To think he's acquired those skill sets without full-time trainers in those disciplines is mind-boggling

Jamiee - Greg Jackson's!

One of these gyms needs to pay to bring him out here, short term loss to build up your gyms name. Jacksons aka att even tristar (ya I know osp trains there) he has more potential than anyone Phone Post

if yall honestly believe that he doesnt have anyone instructing him anything I think I'm going to move to the OG for good

MontyG -  if yall honestly believe that he doesnt have anyone instructing him anything I think I'm going to move to the OG for good

we all know he has trainers. he trains from time to time with fedor in russia or with golden glory in holland.

but someone from his level should have trainers dedicated to him.

Chuckles -
Jamiee - Greg Jackson's!

I hope not.
Would rather see him go to ATT or Kings. Phone Post

jujubre -
MontyG -  if yall honestly believe that he doesnt have anyone instructing him anything I think I'm going to move to the OG for good

we all know he has trainers. he trains from time to time with fedor in russia or with golden glory in holland.

but someone from his level should have trainers dedicated to him.

Ya were not retards but he needs a team around him not him around a team Phone Post

Stryfe1982 - Moustasi is the only fighter in MMA who can fire off a laundry list of EXCUSES and get praised for it....

Overrated!

He said he was sick one excuse. And saying he lacks dedicated trainers is no excuse it's a testament to what a man can do with out a team Phone Post

Why doesn't Mousasi have these trainers? Can he not afford them?